𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

" ʜᴜsᴛʟᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. "

Micah Williams
_________________
[ 𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑜f 2019 ]

"Bronny James, and his now confirmed girlfriend, Micah Williams. Have finally came out to the public about there current ongoing relationship, and do I have the scoop on it today for you!"

 Have finally came out to the public about there current ongoing relationship, and do I have the scoop on it today for you!"

A bright blue eyed woman smiled over joyed about the news on the two teens. "Hi, my name is Devyn Howard. If you want to follow me on Instagram, you can find me there @devynhoward. Double check that you've subscribed to the Fumble, tap the bell for notifications, and don't forget to hit the thumbs up button!"

Once the usual protocol concluded, on the sports drama news video, a picture of the young rising star Micah Williams appeared of her smiling bright. "For any who may don't know or are just plain are living under a rock." Devyn stretched her eyes to emphasize the meaning behind it.

"Micah Williams, is a young girl who exploded on the internet, alongside her brother; Mikey Williams. For there so young, and well known talents in the sport of basketball." The slides switched to Micah Standing next to Mikey in the mist of a conversation. "More specifically though, Micah's peak came from an interview when she clarified that she would in so many words, change the system in the basketball world, and turn the game of basketball into a unisex sport with men and woman joined together." The blonde haired woman furrowed her brows, upon saying the words she didn't believe for a second.

"Obviously, despite all of the doubters someone believed in Williams, and that is no one other then, LeBron James Jr. better known as just 'Bronny'." A short clip of the two lovebirds in the act of a high-five, switched onto the video. there hands joined together, as Micah wore a smile that showed her genuine love for James whether she admitted it or not. "In 2018 Micah was recruited to the stacked AAU team that LeBron himself, runs over. Full of a stacked house of young talent. She has been successful thus far, being with them last summer and also this current summer, as she's managing to have stand out talent although Williams is playing against some guys who are twice her height, and size, and on top of that. Is around amazing talent like Bronny James himself."

A picture appeared of Micah in the air, using all of her strength, and bounce, in order to catch the rebound over a taller defender. "It has also been speculated that she will be joining Bronny, and the power house talent going to Sierra Canyon in the fall, for an amazing break out freshman season in California with the blazers." Devyn's voice spoke over the picture of Micah dialed in on the game with both hands resting on her hips.

"With all that being said, I wish the young lady nothing but the best and know this young firecracker is destined for greatness!" Devyn's smile which could be debated on whether it's genuine or not, appeared on her face. "Now let's get to the nitty gritty, shall we?" A bright smiling Bronny appeared on the screen, sitting alongside his father; Lebron James.