𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑂𝑛𝑒

" ɪᴛ's ʏᴏ' ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴ
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ. "

𝑀𝑖𝑐𝑎ℎ 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠
_________________
[ 2019 ]

I stood in awe amongst all of the familiar faces that stood around the room. To say this was the last thing I would expect was an understatement. Shock remained on my face, as I covered my gapped mouth with my hand. "Oh my gosh," I muttered barely above a whisper.

Skye took it upon herself to zoom in only inches from my face, starring deep into my brown orbs. "Don't tell me you're about to cry." She wore a wide smile, tempted to irritate me.

Can I at least be great for a moment. I nudged her from so close from my face and sent him a hint of a glare in a side eye. "Can I have my moment even for a second." I sighed shortly after saying that.

Mikey's taller figure came over with a group of our cousins/family friends tugging along with him. A wide smile was on his face while he pointed a finger in my direction. "You really thought you was finna' pull up to a fight. You know you're not about that life, twin." He teased.

"Come closer and I'll show you what I'm really about." I tilted my head to the side with a hint a sass hidden amongst my tone.

Mikey clapped his hands and busted out laughing in the same motion, causing his bushy curls to go fluttering everywhere. "Don't make me get on you and violate at your own birthday party," His eyes trailed down  to my knuckles that were lubed with the Vaseline. "It's the Vaseline on the knuckles for me."

"Yeah because I was the one about to do the violating." My expression turned into a smug grin, and I folded my arms across my chest. "But- It's the broccoli head for me!" I pressed, open to start this roasting battle right here and right now.

Mikey's hand motioned above my head, I'm guessing to my bun. "Don't make me come for you, with that-"

"We're not doing this right now!" Skye tugged at my hand and pulled me towards the crowd. "You need to come see everyone. We even got grandpa and Unc to come out! You know they don't never like going anywhere." She rolled her eyes and continued to pull me along into the room.

The room obviously in past held wedding parties, dances, etc. in the past as it held a dance floor in the center. Although I'm sure from my family or whoever planned this occasion, knowing how I am. They were creative enough and turned the once dance floor into a small court with two miniature rims on both of the sides. The outskirts of the room were tables filled with the William's side of the family and my mother's side as well. Also family friends and other friends, from and outside of school. One of the people I was surprised to see was  Josh and Reef, plus there little crew.

It's crazy and heart warming to think everyone was able to pause there busy schedules enough to come to this party that was unexpectedly planned for me. The crazy thing is, I thought today was going to be chill; the exact opposite of how everything's turning out it. It's so crazy to me.

"Happy Birthday, bitch!"

My smile widened in disbelief when Reni came out the cut as I broke the hug with one of my older Auntie's- my grandmother's sister so that makes her my great aunt... hm, head scratcher.