𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Cast.

_______________

Micah Williams.

 Plays with a chip on her shoulder

Plays with a chip on her shoulder. She's passed playing with girls, and on to defeat the boys. Attends the high school San Ysidro in San Diego, California. Wants to one day be in the NBA.

________________

LeBron "Bronny" James Jr.

 Attends the high school Sierra Canyon where he's teaming up with Dwayne Wade's oldest son, Zaire Wade and other top players in the country

Attends the high school Sierra Canyon where he's teaming up with Dwayne Wade's oldest son, Zaire Wade and other top players in the country. One day has plans to play at least one year in the NBA with his father, before he retires.

___________________

Description.

She was the only girl on the boy's AAU team, and he was one of the best in his class.

Micah Williams met Brony James the summer of 2018 when her, and her brother; Mikey Williams joined Bronny's AAU team. Micah always played with a chip on her shoulder. Also because of how talented she is, they allowed her to play with the boys. She said in clear words that she would be the first girl in the NBA, and go top five in the draft.

As for Bronny, he was named after his father Lebron James and is walking in the footsteps to become the next King of the game. The both of them got along well, as they were the guards of the Bluechips.

Although, it wasn't until their first high school year when Micah and Bronny became rivals and their friendship is put to test.