𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

" Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. "

Game On
_________________
[ 2019 ]

Mikey furrowed his brows through the space that FaceTime revealed of him, to the other three also in the Group FaceTime call. "Reni, man.. you lucky you my sister's people.. I'm surprised I still even have yo' number saved in my phone." A sly grin formed on his lips, testing the only female in the groupchat.

Reni who's Mikey's ex and close friend to his twin. Rolled her eyes not bothered by the cockiness of her ex she grown to know decently well. "That sounds good, even though you're the main one who be liking my Instagram pictures and leaving lil' comments." She smirks.

"Can you feel the love tonight.." Jah chimed in, singing the famous Lion King song.

Mikey who's shirtless chest is exposed to them. Clamped his fist into the palm of his hand. "I can't support my ex? I thought we left off on good terms.. I was just showing innocent love. Trust it ain't like that." He smiled.

Bronny who's also in the chat, pulled his hoodie over his head. Under the breezy outdoor winter weather Cali had to offer today. "Reni, you said he be liking and commenting on all your post?" He asked.

The brown curly haired girl nodded her head, spotting a clever smirk. "Yeah! Just the other day I posted how I couldn't miss any threes and this man going to comment; Can't shoot."

"Aye'." Bronny said before laughing along with the other two boys apart of their groupchat at the moment. "I bet you do be checking extra close to see if he liked and commented." He said.

Reni sighed eyed Bronny who's image was at the lowest portion of her FaceTime screen. "See you supposed to be my guy. As soon as we get on FaceTime with your boys, you acting new!" She declared.

"How?" Bronny's brow lifted in an animated emphasization. "You the one coming for my brother." He released a chuckle while tugging at small twist of his hair.

"Love." Mikey said in approval, and he motioned his fingers in a love signal.

Jah who was in the middle of enjoying his dinner which consisted of Domino's pizza, smacked his lips after giving his thumb a lap. "Will y'all lame Ah' niggas get back on topic." He said with a small amount of amusement.

"Jah I know you not talking to me crazy!" Mikey waved his hands in denial but mostly full of amusement. "We could've been FaceTime, but had to wait for you to get home. Thankfully, Micah's over at her friend's house." He mentioned.

Curiosity instantly fluttered through Bronny who was also watching his father on the flatscreen TV displayed in the family living room. "Who's she with?" He nosily asked.

"Don't you wanna' know." Reni hummed, caring a mischievous gleam.

A plundering gleam surfaced Mikey's face trying to full remember where exactly his sister actually went. "Probably one of her teammates house or one of my cousin's crib." He came up with an answer. Shortly after he grasped his hands together. "We got more then enough time to plan out her birthday. Plus my parents already gave me the thumbs up, they said that they down for whatever we plan to do for her." Mikey grooms his hands together.