𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

" ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ. "

𝑀𝑖𝑐𝑎ℎ 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠
_________________
[ 2019 ]

Wincing from the only bright source in room; my phone. I scrolled through the numerous messages through social media, and my messages. Oh yeah, it's my day today. The kid's a big fourteen now.

 It's something about waking up on the day that you were born whether your five years in, or fourteen years in; like myself

It's something about waking up on the day that you were born whether your five years in, or fourteen years in; like myself. The numerous messages are always a plus to the day. Hearing from people I may not talk to everyday but by them simply sending a Happy Birthday, it shows that they care.

Not to mention Kobe- as in Kobe Bean Bryant. Took the time out of his busy morning schedule to not only text me happy birthday, but a small paragraph along with it. The corner of my lips twitched into a small grin, and I clicked onto his name in order to text him back. The first 'Thank You.' Goes to him.

Fifteen minutes went on as I replied back to messeges, shared Instagram stories, and liked birthday post from fanpages, sports pages such as overtime and etc... The sun was beginning to pierce through my blinds but I couldn't find myself to care that it was past time for me to start getting dressed for school. It's my day, and I'm on my time.

I double tapped on a mixtape one of Mikey's fanpages made of me with an overlay of lil' baby's song Humble playing in the background. Although after watching it a good two times, I clicked out of the video when I heard dad's voice. "Micah!" He yelled, his voice echoing from downstairs.

Rolling my eyes, I glared at my closed room door. It's my birthday, do I really deserve this? I huffed, dropping my arms to each side of my body. "Yes?" I loudly shouted, for him to hear.

"Come take the trash out! Why would one of y'all leave the trash in the house all night? Got the kitchen smelling like shit!" He complained. My hand rubbed down my face, that urge of annoyance creeping in already. "Micah!"

"Coming!" I shouted, in hopes he would leave me alone. A deep sigh left my lips, and I swung my body around in bed then removed the blanket from my body. "Give me a second to slip something on!"

Literally he has Marv, and Mikey, even Sky but he still chooses me to take out the trash. I pushed my head through a hoodie then pulled it down my body. After that, I slid my feet into my Gucci slides that were resting by my closet door. I left my room then headed to the stairs in order to go downstairs.

Not fast as when I'm fully awake, I still jogged down the stairs at a steady pace. When I reached the last step, I leap onto the floor and went to turn the corner however, I was caught off guard when mom and Sky came from the opposite direction.