𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑖𝑥

" ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ. "

Micah Williams
_________________
[ 𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑜f 2019 ]

A few minutes had went by since Bronny arrived, zero percent of my knowledge was aware that I would see him before my team's game tonight. The love, joy, and happiness, I'm feeling is still unmatched at the moment.

If the proof of my internal feelings wasn't enough, maybe the fact that I've yet to let him go since he arrived would be enough. My arms remained knotted around his waist not even letting up long enough to speak to his aunt, and thank her for driving out here. Also I found the time to pick with Bryce a little, who also tagged along on there little surprise out here to San Diego.

My eyes fluttered in so much admiration up at Bronny. He had no idea how much this meant, it's always the little things that matter the most. It shows how much he cares. "I'm so glad you came- even though I had no idea you was coming." I showed off my smile that's unmatched at the moment. "What made you want to come?"

"I don't know, I was talking to Mikey and he was saying how he's pulling up to the game tonight too. So I was like, well I can pull up to your house. He came up with the suprise part, and I went with it. Obviously he knows you well because you was happy as hell, crippled." Bronny poked fun near the end with a few taps on the hardened object covering my wrist at the moment.

Just when I thought my smile was unmatched to be interrupted- now I see why they say not to tap on fish bowls. "Careful what you say, this thing is solid and I can't feel a thing if I was to use it as a weapon." I blatantly threatened, waving my cast around for him to see that I meant business.

"Why do you always have to be violent." Bronny maneuvered out of my embrace, most likely to avoid from anything that I might have coming.

"Why you always got to push me to be violent?" I fired back, as I rested my good hand along my hip in protest. He knows I don't let up on arguments.

Bronny took a step back wearing a clever smile however that smile quickly dropped into a smirk when his eyes eased down from mines, and down my body. His fist rested in the other palm of his hand. "Okay, I see you finally stepped out dripping." Bronny hyped, his smirk only growing more by the second.

You know I got to get my stunting in. "What this? You know.. it's some' light- and no, I don't have a stylist." I flaunted, and tangled our fingers together.

In sync with one another's thoughts, I raised Bronny and I's hand into the air, and he knew that I was looking for a little spin- look at our love chemistry! Bronny twirled me in a circle, in order to get the full view of my fit.
"Okay, okay, I see you!" Bronny lightly chuckled. "Got the military shorts on like you just went to war, and got attacked by a cheetah in the process. Let's see... you got the Philly shirt with a New York cap- who's man's? Okay, okay.. then you top it off with some J's. Not bad- I can tell you don't got a stylist." That's when the 'hehe's' and the humorously clapping laughs, came in.