𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

" ʙʀᴀɪᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɪʀ. "

Micah Williams
_________________
[ 𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑜f 2019 ]

Water droplets fell into Bronny's hair, as I sprayed the spray bottle which is mixed in with leave in conditioner, and water. "You do know what you're doing, right? We're about to go out, I don't want to be looking any kind of way. One braid up here- and one down here." He used his hands to describe two uneven ponytails in his hair.

"Move your hands out of my way. Of course I know what to do." I ushered Bronny's hands from the temporary damp coils. His hair dries super fast. "What kind of hairstyle do you want?" I continued spraying around his head, the excess water falling onto his bare broad shoulders.

"Mm, maybe twist." Bronny sat between my legs on the floor. I sat on the edge of his bed, about to do his hair before we go out with the rest of the teammates.

I paused from spraying, and observed his hair in thought. Twist wasn't really channeling for me to do. I'm feeling braids. "What about braids." My hands clawed into his thick scalp, and I tugged his head back for him to meet my stare. "Have you ever gotten braids?" I asked.

Bronny winced from my gesture, his Adam's apple coming out to say hello as his neck's extended out. I just know this child isn't tender headed. "Ow!" He hissed. "Dude- that literally hurts. You wouldn't want me to pull your hair." Bronny cringed with a hint of pain in his tone, while he removed my hand.

Now I know buddy doesn't have an attitude with me. "I'm not a dude. I'm your girl." I corrected, with a hint of amusement. Bronny didn't show any sign that he was playing. I grabbed both of his temples, and knelt down; planting a kiss onto his forehead. "You'll be okay."  I promised.

"So what're you doing?" Bronny questioned, as he began playing this little Spider-Man game on the large flat screen, from his PS4 console.
"I'm lowkey feeling twist."

My nose wrinkled in disagreement. Using the wide tooth comb, I picked out the little kinks, and knots, from his hair. "Braids."

"Then-" Bronny held back when I knew from knowing him long enough, that he wanted to go on a long rant. That's his trigger when something's not to his liking. "Then why would you have asked me?" He asked, clearly annoyed.

"Because at first I didn't know what I wanted to do but, now that I think about it. I feel like braids will look the best with our outfits tonight." I groomed my wide tooth comb through his hair, as the mostly brown locks with a hint of bronze. Grew taller into a fro atop of his head. "You didn't answer my question, though." I reminded.

"What?" Bronny drifted, dristacted by the game. "About whether or not I've ever had braids? Yeah.. my mom's braided my hair once or twice before."

"Okay, well I'm braiding it tonight!" I excitedly said, locking my fingers into his thick hair. "Oouu!! Do you want pop smoke braids?" I knelt down to look at him for his response.

"No." Bronny dryly replied.

I stared at him in thought on what would fit his face. Perhaps popsmoke braids wouldn't have looked good anywhays- you know what. I know what I'm going to do. "Don't worry about it. I know what I'm going to do." I concluded, in which it must was enough for Bronny, or either he's just that into the game. Whichever option it is. I got this.