𝑇𝑤𝑜

"  I ᴡᴏɴ.  "

Micah Williams
_________________
[ 𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑜f 2018 ]

The volume of my music lessons, as my phone glows in the dark showing I have a new text message from Skye. After two more games today which consisted of me watching, and only playing the last few minutes in each game. We got on the road to go to Fort Wayne in Indiana, for our next games tomorrow.

Glancing out the window next to me, I glance at the lights of the cars traveling down the four lane highway. Beside me is Mikey who's talking to the guys but I can't here nothing they're saying because I'm vibin' out to Drakes album Views.

Clicking on her message, my phone registered the face scan and took me to all of our messages.

Skye ⛅️💞

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼?
&& 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝘆𝘆🙄

😂😂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝘆

𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁
𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻
𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸. 💯

𝗗𝗼 𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗱
𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲
𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘁𝗼𝗼

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁😭😭😭𝗜 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱
𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻'𝗿𝗲 𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹?

𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻
𝗦𝗮𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼. 𝗪𝗯𝘂

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻.
𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗻 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻
𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲.
Delivered 9:03pm

My message sent through, just as I felt a few taps on my shoulder. I met the wide smile on Mikey's face as I removed my headphone. "I said who you talkin' to." He questions.

"No one." I play it off, even though it was just Skye.

His smile grows, and he tilts his head to the side. "Right...so you just going to act like I haven't been watching you text."

A frown grows on my face. "So...then why would you ask if I'm texting? You obviously know I'm texting." Amusements in my tone. "Ion' be nosey when you're texting your girl." I say, earning a chorus of 'ohh's' from the guys.

I laugh not even knowing all of them were listening. Rodney who's sitting in front of us turns back with his flash on, and his camera pointed at us. "Dang Mikey, you really bout' to let her talk to you like that."