𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

" Fᴀɪʀ Nɪɢʜᴛs,
     Fᴀɪʀ Lɪɢʜᴛs. "

Micah Williams
_________________
[ 2019 ]

"About time you found us!" 

Me'Arah says as I approach the group of them. It's not my fault she's bad with direction, she kept saying they're by the funnel cake stand- There's too many of them to even count around the fair.

"You could've said you're by the swings, instead you kept saying funnel cake stand." I frowned, dapping Me'Arah up anyways. "What have y'all done so far? I just got my tickets."

I dapped up the rest of the girl me which was Amirah, Remi who's Mikey's ex, and one of my old teammates. Then little Chrisy, who I've played against once or twice. She's a shooter shooter, and Me'Arah's best friend.

"We just got our tickets too, we haven't done anything yet." Amirah mentions, swinging her straight hair over her shoulder. "Reef said they're still waiting on one of their friends so that's who we're waiting on before we start doing rides." She mentions.

Remi hooks arms with the shorter Christy, and I. "Forget them, lets go do our own thing." She sassed.

"Fine with me." Me'Arah chirped.

We began walking together through the packed fair as expected, since it's here in LA. Different songs, and genres of music plays throughout the night sky lightened by all the rides. The group of us bust out laughing when we walk past the drop zone, and Me'Arah made a comment about it. "On everything I felt like I was going to throw up!" She insists.

"That's exactly why I don't do rides.. I just come for the food, and to walk around." Remi shrugs.

We maneuver through some people blankly standing in the middle of the walk way without a single care. "Nah.. tell me why when I was younger I used to think that said the Flying Boobs instead of the Flying Bobs. I used to deadass think it was the weirdest thing." I said, earning more laughs from them.

"Wait, that's lowkey suspect." Me'Arah inputs.

I smacked my lips while they release 'ohh's'. "Bruh, I was like.. six at the time. I barely knew cursive and that's the font they use, the only cursive I knew at the time was how to write my first name." I emphasized, grinning at them.

"That's not even the worst!" Remi said, tugging at my arm with her shorter figure. "So tell me why, when me and your brother used to date- Mikey. We went to a fair in San Diego, and so.. I had to go to the bathroom. On my way there I was walking, minding my own business. When this old guy with a glass eye, looking extra rough and was like. 'hey baby How you doin' ." She deepened her voice, making it sound extra raspy.

"Ew!" Chrisy cringes, as we all laugh.

"Why're we just now hearing about this, Rem." Amirah questioned, still chuckling.