𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

" ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. "

𝑀𝑖𝑐𝑎ℎ 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠
_________________
[ 2019 ]

I sat on the bleachers, my hands tucked between my thighs to bring in some heat in the mildly breezy air that the afternoon's bringing in. I watched as Skye ran full speed through the home base, all the way to the tall fence that stood behind the catcher.

It's been a minute since I last seen Skye play and granted this isn't a game, and this is just a little scrimmage they're doing in practice. I can tell she's gotten better since the last time I seen her play. With there season starting up, softball's all she's been talking about; and how she wants to get a scholarship to UCLA and play there for college. I don't even know how she thinks that far ahead, I'm always stuck on making sure the present turns out right, apposed to predicting or planning for the future. Maybe I should take some Skye advice.

In one swift movement the catcher scooped up the ball, and chucked it towards third base in attempt to get the girl running in that direction, out. However, the girl ended up safely on third base before the ball made it there. I continued to watch, although my mind drifted off to Ryan and I's conversation a few weeks ago. Call it procrastination but I'd yet to tell either coach for the teams I want to play on. My intentions, which I'm sure they will be fine with- well I know coach on the Chips will be. Plenty of the guys from last year played on different AAU teams at certain moments, and we still won the championship. Kobe's team on the other hand? That's what I'm iffy about. But I have to make a move someway or another. AAU season begins in less then a month.

You know what, let me stop talking and go ahead and make some moves. If I allowed my conscious to control this situation it wouldn't be handled until It's too late and I'm somewhere looking crazy and both coaches unaware of what I want to do this summer.

𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗸𝗮 "𝗚𝗼𝗮𝘁" 🐐

I stared at Kobe's name in my phone unaware of what to say, or how to say it. Every time I typed something, I ended up deleting it and having to restart. I could say, hey coach yeah.. I'm interested in playing with y'all and another team even though you mentioned once or twice you want my full mentality. Which, just because I won't always be there for every game, doesn't mean I won't still bring my mentality. I'm probably making this 10x more difficult then it actually has to be. Let me just get this over with.

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗵. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲
𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗜 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆
𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿. 𝗪𝗮𝘀
𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗺𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁? 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘁
𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
Delivered

The noise sounded as it signaled that the message sent through, along with the brief blue line that ran across the top of the screen. I sighed in relief as the almost ten minute thought out message finally went through. Look at me man, out here making business moves all by myself. In my all white one's, spitting bars because it's easy as, shooting the hoop over a defender, make you slip in fall, oh shit! I didn't even remember the verse, now I'm in a coupe-