𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

" ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ. "

Micah Williams
_________________
[ 𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑜f 2019 ]

My phones resting on Skye's ring light that she let me use for the time being. I pressed the play button, to began recording. I sat on my bed, as what I've been rehearsing briefly ran threw my head.

A long sigh left my lips, causing my shoulders to go slump. Let me just get this over with.

"I don't know how to begin to start this but, I do just want to think everyone who supported us through our YouTube videos, and showed love, and just  having our backs against the haters. But like they always say, good things must come to an end." I licked over my full lips. "There will no longer be any videos on our page because," I paused and braised myself not to get emotional.

I released a steady breath of air, folding my arms across my chest. You got this. "Bronny and I have decided that it's best we just focus on ourselves, and our own futures. There's not static, nor beef between the two of us. I just wanted to let you guys know first hand. Versus from gossip channels, or pages who can only give y'all allegations which turns into fake facts."

"Out of the respect of us just being basketball players, and really just kids like some of you- if not, just simply humans, who are doing what's best for one another. All I ask from you guys is to just let it go, let the past stay in the past, and let us move on. It can be challenging to move on when it's always a constant reminder on the internet." I explained.

"At the end of the day, it's always love to everyone, and I wish the very best to all of y'all. My only focus is to get back in the gym, and prepare for my high school seasons." I waved my now heeled and healthy arm in the direction of my phone. "Much love to everyone, peace." I did the peace sign, then clicked the button for the video to stop recording.

I poked my lips out in thought because damn, this is embarrassing, sad, and so many other things I can't describe. I looked over to the other body sitting a distance from me on the bed so, he wouldn't be caught in the camera.
"Do I really have to do this?" I asked.

Dior looked up with hooded eyes from being on his phone, his hoodie on even though it's still considered summer. I can't talk, I'm rocking a hoodie myself.

 • Micah's Outfit •

Micah's Outfit •

He sat up and scooted over to me while shaking his head several times. "Nah, but you said this is for your own good. So everyone won't still be talking about it and shit." Dior repeated my exact words I'd texted in a full paragraph while he was on his way over to my house.