𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑇𝑤𝑜

" ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏsᴇ ᴏғ
Sᴇxʏ ʙᴀʙʏ. "

𝑀𝑖𝑐𝑎ℎ 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠
_________________
[ 2019 ]

For the fifth time, following our routine. Ryan passed me the ball when my Harden 1's crossed over the wing portion of the three point line. I caught it and traveled up to the three point line's top of the key, as Ryan had instructed me to.

He trailed a few ways down, as we're practicing running pick and rolls. "Good. Nice and Steady," He lectured, as I pretended to ease through invisible traffic that a true game would have. Once I crossed the cone he had on the floor, I did a no look pass towards him. "Good. Good." Ryan praised.

I followed him through the play. The next thing I knew, we made it near the rim and Ryan chucked the ball right back to me, for a quick drop off. In the matter of two steps, I layed the ball into the net.

"Do you want to run that one again?" I questioned Ryan, coming down for the intense jogging I just went through with us going through the pick and roll play multiple times.

Ryan glanced down at his watch which gave me time to use my damp shirt in order to wipe away some of the sweat running down my face. "Nah. I think you pretty much got the hang of it. It's way better then when we first started. I think we should get you back to the house, it's already 5. It will be time for you to get to school before you know it."

Ryan's words pretty much sums up what my schedules been like ever since my birthday two weeks ago. One of my resolutions was to get more into the gym, and after playing with older comp at Overtime's Tournament, I knew that I had to get more into the gym. The older I get, the more disadvantages of being a female playing with males will become clear. That's why I'm working everyday to prevent as much disadvantages as I can. Every morning Ryan and I are here at the gym by 3 in the morning and we leave around- 5 or 5:30 at the most. One of the reasons I'm so much into the gym is because I don't know where I'm going to end up playing this summer.

Pretty much I'm like a free agent. For all these teams who are interested in me that I don't know much about- besides Blue Chips and Kobe's team. For all I know they just want me for the attention and fans that I bring to each game. What if they think I'm overrated or a hype beast. That's why this year, I'm proudly becoming a gym rat.

I followed Ryan towards his office where he kept most of his supplies, extra basketball, pumps, and more. It was really the chill room for when everyone finished working out.

My hands found my his and my shoulders slumped in exhaustion. I leaned against the wall of his office and observed Ryan put away the ball we used. "I'm not satisfied by it yet. I'm still getting used to changing tempo like you was teaching me. I think we should practice it this afternoon when I get out of school." I suggested.

Ryan frowned and took a seat in his leather rolling computer chair. A frown erupted on his face whenever he twined his fingers together. "I thought you had the game tonight with your friends? Don't tell me you were pumped about the game all the way up to today, and now you're having second thoughts about going."

"And if I am? It's not like it would hurt me. Those guys on the court that I'm going to see, have already made it. They have the bug checks, and under the spotlight. I'm trying to make it there."