𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

" ᴀʟʟ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ 19'. "

Micah Williams
_________________
[ 𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑜f 2019 ]

"Did Coach get your jersey situated?"

Bronny stepped out into the empty spaced hallway, and closed the men's locker room door behind him where most of the team still is at. Our season opening is in less then 45 minutes.

A smile equipped onto my face, and I turned around in order to show off the back of my jersey. "Yep, big number seven now." I pointed at the large number seven. Seconds later I turned back around to face him, as my smile fell to a smirk. "Since someone took number one, and someone else wasn't down to give up zero."

Bronny smacked his lips playfully and embraced both of my elbows lightly into an embrace, only inches away from him. "Now.. Why would I give you my number." He chuckled small.

"Because I'm your girl." I knitted my brows small at the obvious. Afterwards my hands grasped his side in which his jersey wasn't giving up much space beneath. "But it's cool because seven pops way better then zero." I boasted.

Bronny's jaw dropped with an animated surprised expression. "That is so cap." He expressed. "But, did you talk to coach about your minutes? I know he mentioned that he's going through different rotations and nothing's permanent right now." Bronny's hands splipped into mines.

"Yep," I happily popped the 'p' at the fact that I would be coming in as the sixth man. Our team's loaded this year and as the sixth man, that means I'm right behind the starters. "He said that I'm coming in behind Gabe." I swung our hands back and fourth.

"Good, maybe we'll get some PT together. Even if it's nothing but like ten minutes." Bronny shrugged calmly, towing in a satisfied smile.

Music boomed from behind the locker door as I can imagine they're getting lit for our final season together on the Blue Chips. Banging on the wall caught our attention as the both of us looked towards the white brick wall, shielding what's going on in the locker room. In sync our eyes connected soon after, and we both started laughing. Without any explanation, our chemistry is just strong like that.

"I've been waiting for the season to start and it's finally here. Come here," Bronny inched closer to me. I met him halfway into what turned into a quick kiss that always had that same tingle/butterfly affect our first kiss had. "You got to hit me with a lob if we get a chance."

Bronny's forehead rested atop of mines. "I got you..." My eye winced in thought. "You prefer your lobs from the left side of the glass though, right?" I questioned, even though I'm already aware that Bronny prefers his lobs from the left side.

"Yeah. Hey, let's remake my dad and Dwayne Wade's lob legendary moment." He lifted his hands, in the same motion as Dwayne Wades after he threw the famous lob to LeBron back during the Miami Heat days. "We'll be the couple of the year." He  joked.

I tilted my head small to the side, reading into what he said. "But no one knows about us yet." I starred at him with confusion.

"Not yet, it's not a secret though." He nonchalantly shrugged off my confusion. "We don't have to be that one cringe couple that announces there relationship and every small detail; Awe' Micah threw me a lob in today's game, world." Bronny's grasped his hands into a knot, and fluttered his lash's to mock the cringe he's referencing.