scene

your pov

"I mean, it won't be that bad right?"

"Depends."

"On?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"If you're good or not."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I'm good."

"I'll be the judge of that."

"Are you any good?" I laughed.

"Very good." he said sarcastically.

"Then I'll be the judge of that too."

"Five minutes! Places everybody!" the director yelled.

We got off our chairs and walked over to the set, standing on each of our markings.

Surprise, we're filming a movie together.

Production has been going on for a few weeks, and we've grown very close together. He's basically become my best friend.

"Don't be nervous." he whispered in my ear.

"I'm not!" I pushed his shoulder "you're the one who should be nervous."

"No way." he shook his head.

"You won't be able to handle these." I puckered and points at my lips.

He laughed. "Guess what."

"What?"

"I just had some mints before this."

"For me?" I asked dramatically, putting my hands across my chest.

"Just for you." he smiled.

"PLACES!" the director yelled louder.

Timothée and I took some deep breaths to compose ourselves as hair and makeup came over to give us some quick touch-ups.

Someone came over with the clapperboard, clapped it obviously and the director yelled 'scene' this time.

"But how could you want to be with someone like me?" my voice quivered.

"Why would you even have to ask me that question?" he shook his head.

"I'm not an easy person to deal with, I know that. You know that, we both do," I said "just go." tears rushed down my face.

I turned away and wiped them away, waiting for him to walk out right of 'my apartment' and never come back.

The floor creaked, his footsteps getting closer.

He turned me around, looking down at me with his piercing green eyes as his hair hung down floppily.

"I'm not leaving," he said "I want you and that's just it. I want your flaws, mistakes, smiles, laughs, your good days and bad."

He took his hands and put then around my face, using his thumbs to wipe away my still falling tears.

"I want all of you." he said diving his head down to mine.

His lips touched mine, my arms wrapping around his neck immediately.

The pace and passion of kiss picked up. My fingers were running through his hair as one of his hands wrapped around my waist.