kitchen kissing

your pov

I smiled as Timothée wrapped an arm around my waist from behind, pressing a kiss to the side of my head.

"Why are you so touchy today?" I chuckled, turning down the knob on the stove.

He kissed my cheek this time. "Can I not touch and be all over my gorgeous wife?"

He's been following, touching, and kissing me all day today. Any chance he got to, he'd take.

I blushed. "You can," I nodded. He sure as hell can. "But why so touchy all of a sudden?"

"Well..I'm not sure if you know this," he began sarcastically "but I've been home for two days, after being away for months, and haven't gotten any alone time with you yet."

"We'll have time, darling."

"When?" he whispered in my ear, wrapping his other arm around me and tightly.

I felt heat on my face, and it wasn't just because I was standing in front of a boiling pot. "Soon."

Footsteps came padding toward the kitchen.

"Mommy!" our seven year old son yelled.

I felt a pull on my leg and looked down to see him pushing himself between Timothée and I. "Yes?"

"I'm hungry." he whined.

"Dinner's almost ready." I say.

"Go back upstairs and play for a bit." Timothée tells him.

"Okay!" he replies and runs away.

Timothée picks me up swiftly and sits me on the kitchen island. "What are you doing?" I giggle as he traps me in by putting his arms on the counter on either side of me.

"Mon amour, please."

"Please what?" I play dumb.

He takes my hand and pecks it with kisses. "Give yourself to me." he says softly.

I lean in and peck his lips once. When I pulled away and looked at him, he had pleading eyes for me to do something more and I began feeling pity for him.

He tucked some hair behind my ear, his hand falling to my face and cupping it.

He leaned in, kissing my lips. The kiss was innocent as first, but picked up passion very quickly. Timothée's hands landed on my hips

I wrapped my arms around his neck, embracing the feeling of my lover's lips on mine to this extent for what has been quite some time.

Timothée's hands moved from my hips to my butt boldly, pulling me closer to him so our chests were touching.

"UGH!" a gag made us stop the movement of our lips and pull away.

We turned our faces to look toward the direction the sound came from to see our sixteen year old daughter with a disgusted look on her face.

"What are you guys doing?!"

"W-we, we're just-" I stuttered just like the idiot teenager I was when my parents caught Timothée and I making out on the living room couch when they were supposed to be out late one night, but came home much early than intended.

"What does it look like we're doing?" Timothée asked. "We're making out." he said confidently.

Y/d/n looked at me for an answer I couldn't give her. "You guys are disgusting." she said walking away. Timothée began to laugh at the act of us getting caught doing this once again.

I shook my head, burying my face in his chest due to embarrassment. But soon enough I began laughing along with him as well.

A/N: idk what this is 🤓