valentine's day

your pov

I woke up without Timothée by my side and let out a sigh.

It was early, I could tell.

I looked around and peeked over into the bathroom, he wasn't taking his usual morning shower.

Where could he be? It's valentine's day.

I turned to the nightstand to grab my phone and saw a folded card.

"mon amour." was written on the front.

I grabbed the card and opened it, there was a message.

"Happy Valentine's Day, y/n. Come downstairs, I have a surprise for you"
- Timothée

A goofy smile spread across my face.

I put on my slippers, brushed my teeth, and opened the door.

When I walked to the top the stairs and looked down to the living room, I gasped.

The entire floor was covered in boxes of red roses and giant bouquets.

Tears filled my eyes instantly.

"Do you like them?" he asked behind me, making me jump.

I turned around and looked at him.

"I love them." I said and hugged him tight.

"Happy Valentine's day, darling." he said.

"Happy Valentine's day, baby."

I kissed him and hugged him tightly again.

"Breakfast is ready for you." he smiled.

"You don't have to do all this." I wiped my tears away.

"I want to do it, all of this is for you." he kissed my cheek "come on, before it gets cold."

We walked down hand in hand and into the kitchen. It looked like a whole buffet.

All my favorites were there: pancakes, french toast, belgian waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, and everything else I loved.

We sat down together and ate, had some mimosas of course, and talked.

After pigging out, we sat back down.

"Thank you for all this." I said.

"You're welcome." he looked away nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked grabbing his hand.

"There's another big surprise I have planned for later tonight, but I don't think I can wait any longer." he shook his head.

"Timothée, please. You don't have to do anything else. Plus, how am I going to top all this?" I joked.

"You don't have to do anything for me today. It's all about you, please. I can't wait anymore, just one surprise and that's it." he begged.

"Okay." I nodded.

He slipped his hand away from mine and reached into the pocket of his joggers and pulled out a black velvet box.

He took a deep breath and got down on one knee.

I started crying again.

"Y/n, I love you so much. No words could ever describe the way I feel about you, how I feel when I'm with you. You mean everything to me and more. What's happening right now isn't going as I planned, and that's because I just want to start spending the rest of my life with you as soon as possible.." he opened up the box and smiled "will you marry me?"

I gasped, I was in shock.

As the tears ran down my face, I nodded rapidly.

"Is that a yes?" he laughed.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" I yelled.

I got off my chair to kiss him.

Maybe I was too excited. When I went to kiss him, I knocked him down onto the floor and fell right on top of him.

We both laughed and got back up.

My hand was shaking as he slid the ring onto my finger.

"It's gorgeous." I sobbed "I love you."

"I'll always love you more."

We shared a passionate kiss before later deciding to make an announcement via twitter.

@RealChalamet ✔️

It was always you. @its_y/n

 @its_y/n