makeup free

your pov

"Open the door!"

"Use the other bathroom!" I insisted as he continued banging on the door.

I had just finished brushing my teeth, not even getting the chance to put on any makeup before he woke up.

"Then give me my stuff!" he yelled.

Timmy is a morning-shower person, that's the first thing he does before anything else.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed everything of his he could possibly need.

A towel, his shampoo & conditioner, body wash, shaving cream, razor, toothbrush and toothpaste.

I placed everything into the towel, and bunched it up. I cracked open the door and shoved the makeshift bag of items through and out to him.

"What are you doing?" he asked taking it.

"Giving you your stuff like you told me to."

He pushed open the door.

"Don't!" I said yanking my towel off the hook and covering my face with it.

He took his things out of the towel and put them back into the shower, then pulled my towel away from me.

"Why are you acting so weird?" he asked turning on the showerhead.

"I don't want you to see me like this." I said hanging the towel back up.

"Like what?"

"Without makeup." I mumbled.

"I've seen you without it before. And I don't care if you wear makeup or not around me y/n, you know that." he crossed his arms.

"I know," I sighed "I just don't like seeing myself without it."

"You're beautiful, even more beautiful without any of it on."

"It's just hard to see myself that way, like the way you do."

"I know it is, but lucky for you," he began to undress "I'll be here everyday to remind you of how stunning you are until you believe it."

"Thank you." I smiled.

He put all of his clothes into the hamper and stepped inside of the shower.

I'm really with the most kind, genuine, and sweetest person in the world. There's no one else for me, but him.

"Now," he stuck his head out of the side of the shower curtain to look at me "care to join me?"