*childhood bedroom*

this isn't full smut, just events leading up to it ig? So kind of 'fluffy' maybe idk.

timothée's pov

"Wow." y/n said looking around.

I sat on my bed as she picked up the little knick knacks I'd left around and that I haven't touched in quite possibly years.

"So this is the childhood bedroom of the very famous and critically acclaimed actor Timothée Chalamet?" she turned around.

"It is." I nodded and chuckled.

"Take my picture!" she said dramatically.

"You're such a dork." I pulled her onto my lap by her waist.

She hugged me as she continued to look behind me, probably at all the posters I have hanging up on every wall.

It's the 4th of July weekend and we've come to New York from L.A to spend time with my family. No fancy hotel room or rented penthouse. Just home.

"This isn't weird, is it?"

"What would be weird?" she asked looking at me now.

"Spending the night in my childhood bedroom, sleeping in my old bed, all that."

"It's weird now that you mention it." she laughed.

"Would it be weird if we did something else in my bed besides sleep?"

"Yes," she nodded, but kissed me right after "but when are you not weird anyway?"

My hands ran up and down her back as the kiss become more intense. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me down onto the bed, taking me by surprise.

"Take off your shirt." she demanded.

I sat up slightly and took it off, throwing it to the floor. She leaned down and began kissing me once again.

Her body on top of mine fell into the slow rhythm of rocking back and forth. She disconnected our lips and sat up to catch her breath and her shirt fell to the floor too.

My lips turned to a smirk and my eyes filled of complete admiration. I'll never get tired of her beauty, no matter what.

I pulled her face back down to mine in semi-desperation. Our lips kneaded together perfectly and quickly, our breaths becoming heavier by the second.

My hands gripped her waist and I flipped our positions, I, pinning her down on the bed this time.

With my lips now attached to her neck, satisfying groans escaped from her mouth, just begging to be let free completely.

"Shh.." I whispered in her ear "you don't want them to hear us, do you?"

"N-no." the word broke up slightly.

"Good." my hand crept behind her back, undoing the strap on her bra that soon laid somewhere on the bed.

Her hands anxiously tugged around the waist of my pants and then to the buckle of my belt.

I pushed her hands away, sitting up quickly, and began removing my belt, it came off in a whip.

The rapid movement made my little old bed creak. I stood up and got rid of my pants and underwear.

She pulled the blanket over us as we kissed once again and my hand carefully slipped into her underwear, making her moan.

"Honey-" a voice spoke "oh-oh my gosh."

I turned my head to the doorway. "MOM!" I yelled.

She immediately grabbed the door knob and shut it quickly.

"Oh my God." y/n said covering her face with her hands.

I rested my forehead on hers with a sigh and then began to laugh.

"It's not funny." she whisper-yelled and hit my arm.

"I'm sorry." I peppered her face with kisses.

"Can I just sneak out of your window and walk all the way back home?" she began sitting up.

"No," I wrapped my arms around her "you're not going anywhere."

"She's probably traumatized."

"Most definitely." I kissed her cheek.