ultimatum (pt 2)

timothée's pov

I followed right behind her, stomping on the floor in anger like a child.

"It's between you or the movie?! Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"If I was kidding, would we be fighting right now?!" she threw her hands in the air when we made it to the living room.

"You're the one who started the fight."

"Well," she paused at a loss for words "you're the one who doesn't seem to give a shit about anything or anyone but yourself!"

Now I was at a loss for words. How could she say that? I've always been selfless, I've given so much to others than I ever have to myself. She knows that, everyone does.

"I don't know what your problem is, I don't get why you can't just let me go like you have before. I don't know why this is such a big deal now than it has ever been, but I know that all you've ever wanted was the best for me, and that's what the movie is."

"So it's the movie then?" her voice shaky, yet still filled with anger.

"No," I shook my head "it's not the movie,"

Her face lit up just a tad before I spoke again.

"and it's not you either."

Her face mixed to anger and sadness once again. I need to take some time to think about this, and that is what I was going to say before she opened her mouth to speak.

"Fuck you." she spit out before grabbing her car keys and leaving out the front door.

"Y/n!" I yelled running outside.

She rushed into her car, slamming the door closed, almost catching my finger.

"Open the door!" I banged on the window, looking into is as she sobbed.

She put the keys in, started the car and backed out of the driveway, almost running my foot over then too.

"Y/N!" I yelled as she drove down the street.

four months later...

I flopped down beside her, trying to catch my breath as she did hers. After seconds of doing so, I pulled her into my arms.

"God, I love you so much." I panted, pressing kisses all over her face.

"I love you too." she said, taking in the mixed smell of sweat and cologne on my skin.

"I'm glad you made me stay."

"Me too." she said and pulled my face to hers, giving me a long kiss...

"AND CUT!" the director yelled.

He rushed over to us, quickly handing my costar and I a robe.

"How was that?" I asked sitting up.

"It was great! You two were amazing, like always. That was the second to last scene, we're going to set up for the next one."

We nodded.

"Be back here in fourty-five minutes, and then we'll be done for the day."

"Okay." my costar said.

We went our separate ways. I stopped to talk to some of the crew before going to my dressing room.

I grabbed a granola bar and sat on my couch. I opened up the bar as the bathroom door swung open and hit the wall behind it with a bang.

"Sorry."

I laughed, "When did you get here?" I stood up and walked over.

"Ten minutes ago, maybe. I saw the cameras rolling, so, I just came in here instead."

"Granola bar?" I lifted it up.

"No, thanks."

"Kisses?" I winked.

She grinned. "Always."

I grabbed her face to mine and kissed her, my fingers through her hair as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I missed you." she said.

"I was gone for like two hours before you got here." I chuckled.

"I know, but I hate being away from you for so long."

"So you're happy that I made you come with me to London then, right?"

"Over the moon happy." she smiled.

There was a knock on the door and it opened, one of the crew members standing there with a radio.

"Change of plans, we're reshooting the very end of the third to last scene before the final one. Director wants you back right now." they said.

I nodded and they closed the door.

"Leaving again and I just got here." she sighed.

"It won't be for long," I put the granola bar down on the table "I'll be back soon, just stay here for a bit."

"Okay." she nodded.

I kissed her again. "I love you, y/n."

"I love you too, Timothée."

We shared another kiss and I went back to set.

I didn't have to choose between her or the movie, I ended up with both.