broken leg

timothée's pov

"Everything is set." he said walking over to the bed.

"Do you really have to?"

"Yes," he nodded and put his arms under my thighs "because no one else will."

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For?" as he sat me on the toilet.

"Being an inconvenience."

"You're not." he shook his head.

He discarded my shirt and bra, then pulled down my shorts and underwear.

I covered myself with my hands to the best of my ability.

"Don't," he said taking away my hands "nothing I haven't seen before." he winked.

I laughed and stretched out my leg as he wrapped a plastic bag around it.

Long story short, I broke part of my leg while rollerblading and have to wear a cast for who knows how long.

It was my first time having to take a shower.

Rule number one of having a cast: don't shower by yourself.

Rule number who of having a cast: don't let water get inside of it.

"I got you." he said placing his arms under mine and lifted me up.

I wobbled over to the shower. It was quite embarrassing honestly.

I know I don't have it bad like other people who are either physically disabled or elderly, but I'm a young and full-functioning woman who can't even shower by herself without the help of her boyfriend now.

To make matters even worse, we had to get a shower chair since I couldn't stand on my own.

"No, no," I tried pushing Timothée away "what are you doing?"

"Giving you a shower, duh."

"No," I tried to scoot back "why are you getting in here?"

The man was halfway in the shower with me, water soaking his hair already. And he hadn't even taken off his clothes.

"Why not?" he shrugged and grinned.

Blush spread across my face as he began lathering my body with soap, cleaning like you would a child.

"Are you okay?" he asked shampooing my hair.

"Yeah."

"No, you're not," he rinsed my head "tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know, I'm jus-just embarrassed."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about y/n, not when you're with me."

I tilted my head back to look up at him, he was smiling and leaned down to give me a kiss.

Within a few minutes, he rinsed all of the soap off of me and turned off the water.

"Hold into my shoulders." he said.

I gripped them and he lifted me slowly off the chair to stand up. His arms snaked around my waist as we stepped out of the shower together.

He grabbed the towel from behind him and dried my body off, then removed the bag around my cast.

"You're so cute." he said shaking the towel around my head to dry my hair.

The pieces were tickling my nose and cheeks, making me laugh.

I lifted up my arms up slightly as he wrapped the towel around me, tucking in the corner to hold it in place.

We grabbed onto each other again and made our way back to the bed slowly. The floor was being covered in the dripping water from his hair and clothes.

Like a child once again, he dressed me and practically 'tucked' me into bed.

"I'll be right back." he said.

I nodded and watched him go back to the bathroom. The sound of the shower chair moving around and the plastic bag rustling indicated that he was just cleaning up, I guess.

He went into our closet and came back out with just damp hair and dry clothes.

"Need anything else?" he asked.

I shook my head no.

He went and turned off the light, coming back to crawl into bed with me.

"Thank you." I said as he hugged me tight.

"For what?"

"Showering me." I confessed.

"Anytime." he smirked and kissed me again.

might delete this one later :)