sleep paralysis

request by @mamamia1007. I hope you like it <3

your pov

I looked up at the ceiling. The only
light coming into the room was from the moon.

I wanted so badly to turn around on my side and fall back asleep, but I couldn't. I couldn't move at all.

Timothée was still sleeping, snoring of course.

My eyes scanned the ceiling and the rest of our room. I spotted something, almost like a shadow. It dark and tall, standing behind our dresser.

My heart began in to race and I began to sweat as the figure approached me. I tried calling out for help, for Timothée. No noise came out.

An overwhelming sense of fear came over me as the figure got closer. I couldn't make out was it was face-wise . It was just terrifying.

Tears rushed down my face. I tried to scream again, no use.

I shut my eyes tightly an opened them a few moments later.

I looked out into our now clear room. There were no more figures, and I could move now.

I got out of bed and put my hands on the side of my head, letting out a sigh of relief and whimpering.

"Y/n?" Timothée groaned.

I kept crying, shaking.

"What's wrong?" he asked sitting up and looking at me.

He got out of bed and made his way over to me.

I practically ran toward him.

"It's alright." he wrapped his arms around me.

I cried into his chest.

"Let's get back in bed." he said taking my hand.

I crawled back into my side and he tucked me in. He laid down next to me, pulling me close.

"What happened?" he asked rubbing my cheek.

"I-I had another sleep paralysis episode." my words broke in between each other.

He pulled me into him, as tight as he could.

"It's alright now, I'm here. I won't let you go."