naked

you & timothée are best friends :)

timothée's pov

I knocked on the front door, waiting a few seconds for her to come and open it for me.

But she didn't come down, I wiggled the doorknob and it was unlocked.

"Y/n?" I yelled opening the door.

I closed it and made my way to the kitchen, then to the living room, she wasn't around.

Neither were her parents.

Y/n told me to come over after school, it's Friday and her parents are out of town for the weekend. We always watch movies, order pizza, and just hang out like always.

We've been friends forever, since kindergarten to be exact. And I live right down the street.

I plop myself onto the couch, scrolling through my phone before sending y/n a text.

y/n 🤠

"where are you??"

I got up and grabbed water, chugging the bottle halfway and leaving it on the table before I went and explored the rest of the house.

It was very quiet, maybe she was still stuck at school? I went to her room and her door was open all the way, but she wasn't in there.

I made my way into the guest room, empty too.

That chug of water already made me want to go pee. I rushed down the hall to the main bathroom and opened the door.

"Oh my God." my eyes widened.

"TIMOTHÉE!" she shrieked and picked up a towel.

I froze for .2 seconds before slamming the door shut but still hung onto the handle.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she yelled louder.

Loud rustling came from inside the bathroom. I'm pretty sure she was dropping everything, or starting to throw everything in anger.

The sounds silenced, the handle moved, and the door swung open. Y/n stood there with a robe on, absolutely pissed.

"What is WRONG WITH YOU?!" she threw a punch to my shoulder.

"I-I-didn't-"

She let out a grunt and mumbled a few words to herself before pushing past me and going to her room, slamming the door closed of course.

I pulled at my hair roughly and then slapped my forehead. Why. Why. Why. I shook my head and went back down to the kitchen.

The bottle of water still sitting on the table, I grabbed it and gave it a tight squeeze. "You fucker. You did this."

I let it go and sat down on one of the stools.

Sure, most people would leave right after something like that, but I'm not most people.

Yeah, I just saw my best friend of 12 years naked for the first time.

Yeah, she's pissed.