Chapter 36

Harry POV

I finally answered.

"Ello, styles speaking .. "

"Hello Mr.Styles . I'm Sarah , I work at the hospital where your wife , Rebecca Styles is being held . She has awoken sir and we - "

I dropped the phone . I ran to get Kandy bag . I put her in the car and gave her a toy . I grabbed Becca's sweatpants , a long sleeve shirt , under garments , and some converse. I don't care if they match . I grabbed my phone , and got in the car .

I sped down the roads down through all the new year traffic. It is now 11:47 pm .

I got to the hospital and I carried Kandy . "Hi where is Rebecca Styles ? "

Room

I quickly ran up the stairs and opened the door . There she was. My love , my life , my everything.

"Baby .."

She turned her head and burst into tears. I walked to her bed and set Kandy down . He held out her arms and I hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry ... " Her voice , her sweet voice which I haven't heard in almost a year .

"Don't be . I love you . We love you . And you are here . " I kissed her forehead . I looked at the tv . They was counting down . I grabbed her hand .

"Look baby ... 10....9....8....7....6...5....4....3...2..." I looked her in the eyes and kissed her with all the passion in me .

I released . " 1"

{edited 6/23/15}