Chapter 18

Rebecca POV

I woke up and I decided to call Michael . I've haven't spoken one on one lately and he is my bestfriend.

Well it's 8 am I decided to text him .

*imessage*

R: Goodmorning Bestie

Papa Smurf🌀:Bestie ! We haven't talked in foreve !

R: Hey , can you tell the boys that we all having a breakfast together at 10 am . Two hours so make sure they are ready then our flight leaves tonight at 7 pm for all of us to go back home .

Papa Smurf 🌀: sure thing ! 👌

R: and can me and you go on a walk , in 10 minutes? Just me and you ?

Papa Smurf🌀: 😌 I'll love to !

R: thanks you're the best !

Papa Smurf🌀: not to brag but ... 😆

R: tell them and meet me in the lobby in 10 mins you silly silly goose! 😂

*end of iMessaging *

I got up and left a note so they won't get worried .

Dear Lou and Harry ..

I went on a walk with Michael . Please be ready and downstairs for breakfast at 9:30 am .

-Rebecca 💙

I lied on the note saying 9:30 because I know they would be late . Well I know that Harry and Lou would be . I will just tell Liam the real time so he won't get angry and frustrated with the boys.

*iMessage*

R: Goodmorning Liam !

Daddy Liam : Goodmorning ! Baby girl !

R: hey I was letting you know that breakfast is gone be at 10 but I told harry and Lou 9:30 so they can rush and be ready .

Daddy Liam ☝️:good thinking love !

R: I try ! 😜 but make sure they are down there at 10 please.

Daddy Liam ☝️: sure thing ! No problem! Daddy Liam is always here for these types of things ! LOL

R: ... Right.. Lml . See ya soon .

Daddy Liam ☝️: Kay !

*end of imessgae*

I got up and put on some grey joggers and a purple v neck and my cupcake converse .

I went downstairs to the lobby and saw micheal with black basketball shorts and a white and black Artic Monkeys singlet and black hightop converse .

I snuck up behind him and hugged him from the back . Since he was on his phone.. probably on Twitter .

"Hey bestie ! "I yelled . A few people looked at us but i didn't care.

"Hey Becca , you ready ? " he turned around a hugged me properly.

"Yeah ! " We walked out of the lobby and unto the big city . For it to be fall it's a nice sunny day out .

" So how is everything? "He smiled down at me .

"Crazed but good . I'm also sorry we barely talked even though we are in the same building. I really am . We are besties for life, but how are you ?" I nudged him with my shoulder .