Chapter 21

Rebecca POV

I screamed

He jolted up .

I covered my mouth

"Becca ! "

I broke down . I started crying . I ran up to him and slapped him and Nicole hard . Then ran to the bathroom .

Shit ! I should have ran to the car . I heard knocking . "Go away!"

"It's Michael , come on let's go home ... "

I sat there silently then fell asleep .

I woke up . I looked on my phone and saw Michael's text .

Papa Smurf🌀:Hey Becca , im in the car waiting whenever you come out .

Me:okay how long have I been in here ?

Papa Smurf🌀: 20 mins

Me:okay I'm bout to come out .

I locked my phone and looked around my heart feels broken .

I needed this pain to go away . I took 2 ainti-depression pills that I found . But that wasn't good enough . I looked under the sink .. Nothing. The i pulled out a drawer and found a box cutter . I took it and and looked at it .

Am I really gonna let Calum have this effect on me . I decided against it. I put it back . I looked at my face in the mirror . I looked good for a girl who just cried . My waterproof mascara worked . I mean I didn't want to cry for this reason but I dont care . The only thing that changed my appearance it that my eyes were puffy.

I took a big breath and unlocked the door and Calum fell through .

I stepped over him and walked to the door until he ran and stoped me .

"Hey Calum ! How are you ? I hope well . I hope that sex alwas good because you know I feel like a 'stick' is that what you said last time or .. Uh what was it ? Oh yea you don't wanna 'break me ' well listen up , you did you mother - *slam* -fucking - *slap* JERK ! " I tried slapping him again but he caught my hand . He raised his hand and slaped me .

"LISTEN HERE BITCH ! I HAVE BEEN EVERYTHING TO YOU . I FORGAVE YOU WHEN TOU KISSED HARRY . I THINK I REALLY FORGAVE YOU FOR THAT SHIT ? HELL NO ! AND THEN YOU CATCH ME SLIPPING AND COME INTO MY HOUSE AND SLAP ME . YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP . I LOVE YOU BUT NOT THAT GOD DAMN MUCH .NOW SHUT THE FUCK AND AND GET OUT MY DAMN HOUSE . " He slaped me again and pushed me out the house into the ground and slammed the door .

I never knew he was so ..... Rough .

I cried and cried until Michael came over with Joy, David , Ashton and Luke and tried to soothe me

" I am going to kill that boy" David said angrily

" how did he get so rude I have taught him so much better " said joy with anger she then started to run towards the door yanked it open.

"Come on let's go home and put you to bed" Luke got me up and carried me bridal style.

" No let's go back in there I want to see what his mother has to say about this , he has to be out of his mind to treat me like that I have been nothing but good to him long besides kissing harry but that was simply a mistake I really didn't mean to it was by accident but this , this right here having sex with Nicole that was not an accident he chose to do that and I refuse to forgive him ." I got of Luke arms and fixed my outfit . Then began to walk towards the door that was still open .

"He did what? what do you mean he had sex with Nicole? I thought he was my best lad but he just had to come and put his dick in my girl . I left him alone for an hour A FUCKING HOUR , and then I'll come back to this ..cheating on my sister how dare he? Who the fuck do he think he is . " I turned to look at Ashton . He had a mixture of sad , anger , surprise, worry , all over his face .

" Uh what is that on your face is ...is ... is that I hand print? " Michael said on the verge of tears .

"He is about to get it now , how dare he hit my sister come on guys let's go." Ashton ran to the door and dragged us with him .

But once we got there we all stopped dead in our tracks ....

{edited 6/22/15}