Chapter 15

Rebecca POV

I reached my floor and opened the door because it was cracked open .

"Hey is anyone here ? " I yelled .

"OH MY GOD EVERYONE ITS BECCA !!!!! " Louis yelled and all the boys ran towards me and tackled me in a big hug .

"Guys why are we still hugging , you all saw me earlier? " I asked .

One by one they let go but Louis didn't . "Young lady , where did you go ? " Still in our hug .

"Oh my parents died and i went to Ash room and we talked and I fell asleep and talked to Calum ." I shurgged and laid down on me and Louis bed .

"Oh my , are you okay ? "Harry came up and hugged me .

"I'm fine , I cried a lot but I can't cry anymore . " He let go and Zayn came over .

He laid on my stomach . "We all should just stay in and watch movies . " He suggested .

"Oh yeah and order room service ! " Niall said and jumped on the other bed .

"Kool ! I'll call the number . " Liam said pulling out his iphone sitting by Niall .

"Yeah , but how did they die ? " Harry sat on his bed with Niall and Liam .

"Well they drove off a cliff because before me and Ash left we all got in a big fight and they couldn't take it . Their bodies have not been found yet so yeah . " I rested my head on Louis shoulder .

"That sad love . But how are you and Ash taking it ? "Louis asked rubbing my shoulder

"Uh we are pretty good . We cried a lot like I said . And on Thursday we are gonna go back to Austraila and sort out everything . Like the house and stuff . "

"Kool . But sorry for your loss hun " Zayn patted my leg .

"It's good , and thanks . You all are so nice . Thank you for everything . " I smiled .

They all said thank you together .

About 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door .

"I'll get it ! " Niall jumped up and ran to the door .

"It must be the food . " Liam said .

"What did you guys get ? " I asked no one in particular.

"Uh 2 pizzas . One pepperoni and one barbecue." Harry said pulling out his wallet .

"Oh great ! " Zayn said sitying up .

" Thanks Harry " I smiled and he returned the gesture.

"So how many slices would you like love ? " Louis asked me

"Just one barbecue. And a bottle of water you don't mind . " I sat up straighter .

"Sure thing . "He handed my my food and sat back down beside me .

We just watched Grown Ups 2 . "What movie should we watch now ? " I aksed everyone.

"It's 2 am im gonna hit the sack lads . " Niall got up and hugged everyone and went to the joining room which was theirs .

"Uhm yeah it's late , let's go Zayn " Liam shook Zayn but he didn't wake .

"Oh I brought an air horn ! That will wake him! " Louis got up and ran to his suitcase .

"Uhm you just so happen to have an air horn? " Harry asked and raised a brow .

"Duh lad ! " Louis ran back to us . "Now everyone close your ears .. It gonna be loud ladies and gents! "