Chapter 2

I walked through school . Everyone looks so tired . Its Monday of course they do Becca . Man why is my conscious even mean to me at times ? Ugh . Maybe they won't bother me . But I know they will , they never missed a day . Not even on the weekends . I walked down the hall and caught eyes with Ashton . He gave me a stank face and walked the other way with Nicole in his arm . What a jerk .

I made it my locker safely . No one pushed me or anything . Of course i heard them call me names . They all are the same .. Fat , ugly , skank .. The usual .

I was about to close my locker when a boy on a skate board in the hallways knock me over . "Dude watch it ! You fat piece of trash " the unknown boy said and got back on his skate board until a teacher stopped him . What ? I wasnt even in the way . He's the one who need to watch it .. Now great ! All my work is scattered everywhere . I began picking them up until i saw skinny legs and black vans in front of me . Then i saw two tanned arms with a few tattoos on the left arm . Could it be ?

I looked up , it was . It was Calum . One of Ashton's friends .

"Hey ... I see that you needed help , so here i am , Cal - Pal to the rescue " he said not looking up . I wonder do he know who i am . Of course he know me but does he know its me that he's helping ? I coughed slightly to get his attention . He looked up and smiled .

"Becca , hi .. How are you ? Im so sorry i didnt look up . I just saw a pretty girl in a pool of papers and books " he laughed .

"I wonder who that pretty girl was " i teased kinda.

"You silly ! You are pretty . And cool . And funny and i could go on but i picked up everything and don't really have an excuse to talk to you " he smiled and blushed . Did he just blush ? Maybe my day won't be as bad then .

"Well thank you , and you dont need an excuse to talk to me . You are cool, nice , funny , hot , sweet , and popular ... So you might not want to even be caught seen with me " i said taking a step away , hoping he didnt hear the hot part .

"Excuse me ..did you call me hot ? " He said with a straight face . oh no. He is totally gonna make fun if me .

"Im so sorry i didnt mean to , I-I-I uh i mean .. I dont know , i should get going im so so sorry i uh bye Calum ..." I turned away . Shit ! Now he's gonna think I'm a weird stuttering freak !

As soon as i started to walk away he grabbed my arm . I turned around to his beautiful eyes and perfectly God sulpted face of his .

"I didnt mean it like that Rebecca . I know im hot i get told that everyday from girls . But , to hear it from you is crazy . " He said trying to read my facial expression . What ? "So you are calling me a lesbian , okay i defiantly should be going now " i tried to turn back around but he would let me .

"No Becca ! No way ! Well I hope not ! You're so pretty and to hear a gal beautiful as you call me hot is suprising . Im glad you call me hot , sweet , and funny . I hope you know that explains you too by the way ." He smiled . Oh my . That beautiful smile of his. Then all a sudden he starts to lean forward . Uh what is he doing ? "Uh Cal- .. " I was cut off by the bell . Thank you bell ! "Thank you for the help Calum . See ya around ! " I waved and walked to my class . Was he about to kiss me ? No i doubt it . I dont know . Maybe i should keep this to myself .

I walked in class and took my normal seat between Abbey and Gemma . I could see Nicole in the front . She's in a grade above us but she failed her math class now she has to take 11 grade math instead of 12th .

"Omg , Becca , we saw you and a tall peice of tanned hunk in the hallway talking ! Who was that? " Abbey yelled-whispered . Oh no did she see when he was leaning in . No i hope not . "Oh he's Ashton friend and nothing really happened .. he just stopped and helped me pick up my stuff " i shrugged . "Lair ! We saw you talking and you blushed ! what was that about then " Gemma chimed in . "Nothing he said hi and called me beautiful and that was really it "