Forty-one

"I need to go. I love you"

Before tattooed male can even process what just happened, the line is dead, and he's left with rapidly beating heart and painfully slowly blushing cheeks.

"I love you" rings through his head, making him almost squealing by himself. He giggles, typing a small message to the blond.

When he lifts his gaze up from his phone, his cheeks loses all the color, and his rapid heart stops, when he meets the amused gazes not only one, but four of his men.

They are all standing in the doorway, Hoseok looking really surprised, while Seokjin laughs. Yoongi and Namjoon are only smirking at him, and Jungkook only hopes that earth would swallow him.

"Did he send you a dick pic or something?" Namjoon asks, cocking his eyebrow. "Oh shut up" Jungkook growls, embarrassed. Yoongi chuckles, stepping past the others and stepping next to the sitting male.

"Tell hyung what he said?" Yoongi asks, his voice sweet and sickeningly soft. Jungkook pushes smaller male, who takes a step back, laughing loudly, his gums shown.

"Fuck you all" Jungkook growls, and after a few more minutes laughing, others step in his room, sitting down around the room.

"Okey, so let's be serious now" Hoseok says, pulling out his tablet, switching it on and laying it on the table. All the males gather around, staring a blueprints of a building.

"This is a house where they are keeping Joon's daughter." Red haired male explains, pulling up a few more pictures outside the building, and a few more unfamiliar faces.

"There is only six men guarding, and two ways in."
Jungkook leans back in his chair, and lifts his gaze from the tablet. "Well, we need a plan."

——————

After a while they have cleared the situation what had needed them all, and Taehyung was tired. Jungkook had sended him a message after their call, but blond had been so embarrassed over his small slip up, that he hasn't been able to read it.

"Tae, we need more paper towels, can you go and grab them?" Jimin hollers from the break room door, and dejected blond turns around, walking in the end of the hallway.

Storage room is dark, and he can't find the light switch. Groaning frustrated he steps in the room. Door closes behind him, leaving him in the dark.

Taehyung is getting little scared by it, his fingers making their way over his gun, feeling the holster.

And then there is presence behind him.

"Hello doll" familiar voice rasps in his ear, taller males hot breath fanning over his ear, making pleasant shivers run down on the others back.

"Kook" he manages whisper, earning low growl from the other, who presses himself closer tho the blonds back.

"Wrong name doll" dark, lust filled voice makes Taehyung's head fuzzy, and the temperature inside the storage room hits the roof.

"Master" blond breathes out, earning a low chuckle, and the taller grinds lightly on his behind. Taehyung's knees buckle when he feels others evident bulge pressing on his behind.

"I don't know if I can make time later, but you needed a little present from your good behavior"

Jungkook pushes the dazed blond more on the wall, making him grip tighter on the shelf. "So now, I'm going to fuck you, right in here. So keep your voice down kitten, we don't want anyone to know, do we?"

Taehyung moans lowly, pushing himself towards the other, who chuckles again, lowering himself to kiss blonds shoulder, while his fingers worked, loosening the knot on the blonds scrubs, finally pulling them down.

"Suck" Jungkook whispers, pushing three of his fingers in the blonds mouth, who laps them up greedily, wetting them, until Jungkook is satisfied.

When his wet finger pushes in the blond, his free hand wraps around his mouth. "Just to keep you quiet"

Jungkook's fingers work him open fast, making the blond shake from pleasure. Finally Jungkook frees his mouth, his both hands working open his own pants, and Taehyung shivers, when he hears the zipper open, and then Jungkook's warm body is back, pushing him more in the wall.

His left hand wraps again tightly around the blonds mouth, while his right guides himself deep in the blonds warm and tight hole.

Taehyung's moans are muffled by the large hand, when Jungkook starts moving in and out of him, making his knees buckle, and taller only holds his hip tighter.

Skin slapping and other lewid noises fills the small storage room, when Jungkook starts pushing himself more faster on the other.

Taehyung can hear how people walk past the room, oblivious to what's happening inside, and it's turning him on even more, pushing him closer to his peak.

"Oh doll" Jungkook groans, his thrusting getting sloppy, making the other know that he is getting closer.

Few more sharp thrusts in his prostate and Taehyung comes, painting the wall with his semen, moaning on the others hand.

Jungkook thrusts couple more times, until he's there, filling the smaller male up.

They stay like that, Jungkook leaning his forehead on the others shoulder, trying to gather his breath, still buried deep in the other, both males enjoying the closeness.

"Doll, I love you too"