Seventeen

Jungkook's world did stop spinning and everything freezed the minute Jimin had answered the blonds phone.

It was his fault, that blond was now in captive of that evil woman.

If only have I done what was needed..

Dark shadow was casted over his face by Namjoon, who stepped closer to him. He was in his knees, hyperventilating in shock, but had not realized it before.

Jungkook lifted his panicked eyes at the taller male, who crouched down, patting his head. "Its not your fault. We all did think that she was harmless at first, and I knew you loved her, and that's why she vanished"

Pain in Jungkook's heart was not easing up, even after Namjoon's help.

"I should have.." broken male whispers, looking at his hands. He had so much blood in his hands, he had killed, injured and tortured so many people.

But the only time he was swayed by pair of teary eyes, and his aching heart..

"Kook, pull your self together, now we know who has him, and what needs to be done to get him out." Namjoon's strict voice snaps his out of his daze.

"Tell everyone that she is mine" Jungkook growls, his gaze darkening. "I want her captured alive, I will be the one putting a bullet between her eyes, as I should have done all those years ago"

Jungkook steps up, and turns towards his men's. He was looking more like tha ruthless man he was known to be, than a heartbroken boy he was seconds ago on the floor.

"Gather everyone in the conference room." Namjoon nods, and ushers everyone outside, leaving the darkly cackling male sitting in his chair.

"Who is Iu?" Jimin asks quietly, when door closes after them. Yoongi and Namjoon look at each other's, not quite sure how to answer him.

Finally Namjoon sighs, lowering his gaze down at the floor. "Iu was Kook's first love" he whispers, making Yoongi snort.

"Iu wasn't his first love, she was manipulative, aggressive lunatic, who only used him to gain power, lots of it" Yoongi's voice is harsh, and his words make Jimin wince slightly.

"Kook did love the girl though, even as much that he could not kill her, after Iu killed both of his parents, and his little sister, and conflicted a life threatening wound to him." Yoongi continues, making Jimin's eyes grow big with shock.

"Well, technically, Iu never did kill anyone by her own hand, she always made her minions to do it for her, Kai, Sehun or.." Hoseok starts, and his eyes blow big when he turns to look at his friends. Yoongi makes connection and curses lowly, and Namjoon only nods.

"Kris, I know. That might be the reason why he was so keen on getting Kooks empire. He was working for her." Namjoon's voice is calm, and collected, when he guides them all towards the conference room.

"Let's have this meeting on the go, we have an evil witch to conquer."

—————

Taehyung stares at the beautiful woman in front of him. Each side of her stood two handsome, but dark looking males, both dressed in black and almost vanishing in the background. She steps closer, snaps her fingers, and the basement is lit up.

"Well hello there dear." Her voice is calm, and sweet, but it makes blond shiver in fear. She steps even closer, her heals clicking in the tile floor.

"Don't be afraid, just tell me where I can find him, and I will let you go" she smiles sweetly at him, but Taehyung only shakes his head.

"I-I kno-know that you won't" he says, his voice raspy and his throat sore, but somewhere he finds more courage than he first tough. She giggles, her laughter sounding like dozen of silver bells ringing.

"Oh Taehyung." She whispers sweetly, but her eyes are dark when she looks him from head to toe.

"I can't believe that he would go for you" she scoffs, and her words hurt his heart. He lifts his gaze up.

"Yo-you kn-know him?"

Woman in front giggles again, and pouts a little while patting her eyes at him. "Oh sweetie, I know him better than you."

She leans closer to him, looks straight at his eyes, smiling teasingly at him and his scared expression.

"We were engaged once."