Two

Next few weeks went normal, and Taehyung almost forgot the whole ordeal with mister Jeon.

Almost, as in he didn't have a few questionable dreams of the dark haired male, and him, on his knees..

Taehyung shakes his head a little, trying to get rid off the lewid thoughts he had, while walking back at the station.

He saw how Paramedics rolled the stretcher in, Jimin taking the hold of it, and another nurse reaching the info of the patient.

"23, male, no underlying diseases, stab wound in healing on his right, shot in the shoulder, no exit wound."

Everything sounds so familiar to him when he hears little glimpses of the info, but he can't see the face from the half-naked man lying in the stretchers.

They take the male in the operation room, and are met with the surgeon and her team there. Taehyung sees them talking, and then someone closes the door, and he's called somewhere else, totally forgetting whole incident.

Later that evening, doctor in-charge of Taehyung's section comes to him when they are in their break.
"There is a new patient from the surgery, he's in our section. You should check on him" Taehyung nods, and drinks his tea, before standing up and rinsing it. "I'll get going then" he says to the doctor, who smiles back at him.

Walking through the busy halls leaves too much time to him to continue his lewid dreams of one dark haired male..

He shakes his head to get rid of the thoughts before he steps in the room. There is three beds in one room, and only one patient, in the farthest bed, right beside the window. Taehyung looks down at his papers, to see his charts, while walking closer.

"Nurse Kim. We really should stop meeting like this"

groggy, low voice is heard from the bed, startling him, and making him drop the papers he is holding.

"Oh geez" he puts his hand over his heart and picks up the papers on the floor before turning his attention to the male lying on the bed.

He's met with dark, curious eyes, which make shivers run down at his back. He knows those eyes, he's been dreaming of them.

So, of course, he blushes brightly red, lowering his head a little, trying to hide behind the folder on his hand and his bangs. "H-hi" is all Taehyung can muster out, making the other male chuckle and Taehyung's redness only darkened.

"Don't be afraid of me Doll, I won't hurt you" He says, eyes twinkling towards him, with something that Taehyung doesn't quite know.

Smaller of the two tries to pull himself together and get his professional head back in business. But when he checks the other male, all he can think is how long his fingers are, and how his abs flex when he checked the older wound on his side.

His skin is burning and his mind is hazy, and the gaze that follows his every move with burning lust clear in it, making Taehyung's hands clammy, and shaking, making his work harder than it should've been.

Raven haired man catches up on it, and smirks, leaning closer to the other. "Am I making you nervous Doll?" Taehyung visibly shutters, he likes to hear him talking more than he should.

"N-no, I.. just.." nurse stutters, standing quickly up, and exiting the room hurriedly, males bright laughter ringing in his ears.

——————

"You just don't get it Jimin!" Taehyung shrieks, looking at his friend with a pained look on his face. Shorter of the two is trying to suppress his laughter, seeing his friend in such state of mind, but he can't help it.

He bursts out laughing, his eyes disappearing, and his small body almost falling off from the chair he's sitting on. Taehyung only groans angrily, glaring at his friend.

Jimin wipes a tear away, and tries to calm down. "What's wrong with this situation?" He finally asks making the other sit down next to him, and taking his small hand on his. "The problem is, that when ever I'm in his room, I can't think straight.."

"That's easy, you are gay, so obviously you can't.."

"Jimin! Be serious for once!" Taehyung groans, growing frustrated to his friend, who only laughs and nods. "Sorry, continue"

"I can't help it, I just.." Taehyung doesn't find words to describe how the raven haired male males him feel, but Jimin seems to understand him anyway.

"Oh my small innocent bean, it's sexual tension what you are feeling with him, it's normal."

"How do I get rid off it?" Taehyung asks, making the other smirk, and he can't help but feel scared by it.

"It's easy, you just sleep with him"