Twenty

There is several black cars arriving in a block away from the address Namjoon had pulled up from tracking the phone call between Jungkook and Iu.

"Are you sure that this is it?" Hoseok asks. Namjoon nods, and turns towards to their small group.

"Don't hesitate a second to shoot, because they won't." Yoongi smirks, pulling his gun out from the waistband of his jeans, and looks eagerly towards the seemingly quiet house.

"I can't wait." He says excitement laced on his voice.

They wait a little while for the back up people to arrive too. When everyone was gathered around them, Jungkook turns to address to the later arrivals.

"Find those two, and don't hesitate to kill when needed. But the woman, she's mine, if you meet her, capture her alive and bring her to me."

There is a quiet murmurs, agreeing to the condition. Seokjin steps out of the car, pulling Hoseok near him and landing a fierce kiss on his lips.

"Come back safely to me" he whispers to the other, who only kisses him back, before Seokjin retreats back to the van, where he would be telling directions to the other through the cameras.

Yoongi smirks at his friend, who only looks away from him, blushing brightly.

Dark haired male looks up at the house, pulling his gun out and checking that he still had his knife strapped on to his leg.

"Let's go"

—————

"Oh little darling, he has come to "save" you" woman says to Taehyung, running her fingers through blonds tangled hair. Her voice is mocking, and a little smirk played on her lips.

Taehyung pulls his head away from her hand, and the woman giggles at his repulsed reaction, finally signaling one of her minions to take the blond.

One of the males steps out of the shadow, where they were looking over to them, and swings the tied up blond over his shoulder. Taehyung yelps surprised, wriggling uncomfortable.

"Take the other too, bring him outside. I have no use to him anymore, so let's get rid off him" wicked woman says to the other one of his minions, who only nods.

Both captives start to scream almost hysterically after hearing her words.

"No, please, don't do that!" Taehyung pleads, trashing in the tight hold over the other males shoulder almost throwing himself down.

Woman only steps closer to him, but due to his position, Taehyung can only see those red high healed shoes he's always seen the woman wear.

"Oh darling, don't make Kai's job any harder." She leans closer, her blood red lips brushing on Taehyung's ear when she whispers. "If you make it harder to him, I would need to give him some.. reward, from his struggles. He could handle you before Jungkook even sees you."

Shivers run through Taehyung's body, and he is feeling how a bile forms in his throat by the woman's successive voice and wordings.

Taehyung stills, closing his eyes. He can feel how tears are burning behind his eyes, but he tries to fight it, to hold it in, so he's not giving that satisfaction to the woman who is trying to break him in pieces.

Jimin's screams can be heard, even when he's been lifted, and taken out of the room. And he hates it, how he's this weak, and can't even protect his best friend.

He can feel how the male moves, his body swaying from side to side with his movements. He still can't see much, but his other senses are heightened.

He can smell the sweat from the male carrying him, and feel the sun on his skin through the window. He can hear the voices shouting, guns firing.

Jimin's voice is disappeared, but Taehyung can't help him, even though he would give his life to keep the other safe.

Quiet footsteps are nearing them, and he can almost be sure that his capturer hasn't heard them too.

There is a painful groan, and the male stumbles, and Taehyung yelps when he feels how his body is going to drop from the others shoulder.

But before he lands on the floor, there are gentle hands holding his body.

"Shh.. be quiet doll, I got you" there is familiar voice whispering in his ear and Taehyung chokes on a sob.

"Ji-Jimin.." he whispers. "They took Jimin some where to get rid off him.."

———————

"Let go off me you bastard!" Tied up male shouts, trying to wiggle out of the strong hold on his legs.

He is thrown on the hard, cold ground, and he lets out a pained howl.

Bag is removed from his head, and he blinks blindly, in the burning light of afternoon sun. When he finally manages to see something, there is a gun pointed at him.

Barrel of the gun is ticks against his skin, digging deeper between his eyes. His sobbing now, pleading to the gun man, asking to be freed.

There is a small click from the gun when the gunman  removes the safety. Jimin closes his eyes, silently crying, waiting.

A gunshot rings through the silent air under the warm afternoon sun.