Nineteen

The cellar was a bit warmer this time, than the last one, where he was kept before.

The chains on his legs were taken away, when he was moved in another location, but every time he moved a little, agonizing, burning pain shot from the open wounds on his ankles through his whole body.

So he didn't move, even he was left without chains this time.

He could hear how someone was moving inside the room, but he could not see due the bag thrown over his head.

Small whimpers are heard from his right side, and then the heavy door in the cellar lock again.

"Hello? Is there someone?"

Small, familiar voice, too familiar voice rings through the silent room. Taehyung's heart stops beating for the second when he recognizes the voice.

"Jimin?"

He whispers, barely audible. His throat is dry, and his voice is raspy from all the crying he's done.

"Taehyung?" Jimin cries out loud. "I can't see you, where you are?" There is panic in his voice, and then more shuffling.

"I'm here, but I'm tied up, and blindfolded so I can't see you" Taehyung answers, and he can hear how Jimin sighs.

"Don't worry, Jungkook will find us" Jimin says, and Taehyung can feel his heart flutter.

The thought of the raven haired male looking for him, trying to save him was making him blush and vibrating, his heart beating furiously.

But then, the harsh reality made its entrance, when the clicking from the high healed shoes neared the room.

"What's happening?" Jimin whispers, but Taehyung doesn't have time to tell him, before the door opens.

"Hello darlings," her voice purrs when she steps in the room. They can't see her, but they can hear how something was dragged across the floor.

Noise is making both the young boys shiver with fear. There is a lively giggle, like dozen of silver bells ringing, and Taehyung is starting to hate that voice.

"Eenie, meenie, miney mo, with which one I would like to go?"

And then there is a whack, and a blood curling scream.

—————

Cellphone beeps at the table, in the buzzing, loud room full of people talking.

At first, nobody seems to hear it, but then it beeps again and Hoseok steps closer to the table, and hears it.

"Guys!" He shouts, and picks up the phone, and everyone stills, quieting down. "There is two new messages" he says, and Jungkook leaps to him, taking the phone in his own hand.

He turns towards Namjoon, who tabs his keyboard fast, his fingers almost flying at it, before he nods.

Jungkook tabs the screen, and opens the message. It's a small clip, and Jungkook's hands shake slightly when he clicks it.

There is a small buffering, and then the video plays. They can hear how lively voiced woman talks behind the camera, showing two, tied up, and hooded figures, kneeling on the floor, their hands tied up the front of their body, heads hanging low.

"Eenie, meenie, miney mo, with which one I would like to go?"

Familiar, blood splattered baseball bat makes an entrance, colliding with left one, and all of them in the room can hear blood curling scream, and they can see how the other one shakes, sobbing.

The bat is raised again, and the same, airy giggle is heard.

"Stop!"

Jungkook growls when he hears Taehyung's pained voice shout before the next hit is landed in the other male.

"Please stop, no more" he cries loudly and the video stops.

Under the clip is a message.

"I should have taken the both of them first, who would know how easily he could be broken?"

Jungkook lifts his gaze from the phone, meeting Namjoon's gaze, and the male nods, before looking down at his screen.

Jungkook clicks the call button, and puts a speaker on.

It rings twice, before there is a that same, agonizing giggle.

"Kookie, I was waiting for you to call me. How did it take this long?"

"Iu," he growls, and the girl giggles again. "Did you like my little video?"

"It's me who you want, just let the others go" he growls, his hands tightening in a fist, his knuckles turning white.

"Oh, Kookie, it's not that easy"

Jungkook's eyes are focused on Namjoon, who silently works with his computer, showing him that he needs to keep talking.

"What do you want?" Jungkook rasps, and the girl on the other side giggles. "You know what I want. I want you, I want your empire and I want everything you own. Give it to me, and I give you your little whore"

Jungkook's gaze doesn't wander, he keeps his gaze locked on the male behind the screen.

Finally Namjoon nods, and mouths to the waiting male "I got the location"

"Just you wait, I will give you a big surprise" he says to the woman, while signaling his men to move and the others rushes quietly out of the room.

Just hang in there doll, I am coming