Seven

A.n I'm sorry for not updating, here is a new one, and I'm posting another one today too.

Enjoy💜

—————

Taehyung shuffles towards the front door. Knocking stops when he reaches the door, so he reaches up and looks through the peephole.

What is he doing here?

Puzzled blond unlocks the door and opens it, looking up at the dark haired males smirking face.

"Hello doll."

Shivers rung down his spine and it's painfully obvious to him that he's turned on, again, by just seeing the other standing on his doorway.

But to his side, it's hard not to when the taller is dressed in gray suit, his jacket unbuttoned and his tie loosely hanging around his neck, his dark, slightly curly hair messy.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asks, purposely dismissing the fact that he haven't told him where he's living.

"My wound needs to be cleaned" he says, chuckling quietly. Taehyung crosses his hands over his chest and tries to muster bored expression on his face.
"This is not hospital, mister Jeon"

Other laughs out loud, and steps closer, caging him in the doorway. "I know, but my favorite nurse is not on duty tonight" he murmurs in his ear, making smaller males breath hitch.

They stare at each other's eyes some time, Taehyung running different sceneries over his head, but his loudly thumping heart ends up to lead his decision.

"Fine, step in"

———————

After leading the male up in his room, and promising to surprised Jimin that he will explain everything later, he's met with another problem.

There is a male sitting in his bed. Shirtless, creek-god kind of man.

Who he's painfully attracted.

Dark haired male unbuttons his shirt, looking unbothered, revealing his tattooed chest and arm as well the wound in need. And suddenly Taehyung is feeling hot, and sweaty, dazed out.

"Tell me your name first, before you look me like that" comes light laughter from the man sitting on the bed.

"Tae-Taehyung" blond manages stutter out, dashing quickly to look for his first-aid kit to clean the wounds.

"Jungkook" he can hear that same melodic voice tell him when he rummages through his cabinets in the small conjoined bathroom.

He finally steps out, holding the kit in his hand and steps closer to the half-naked man.

Don't look at his chest, concentrate only the wound.

Small mantra he keeps repeating himself in his head when he lowers the kit next to the sitting male and steps between his legs.

"I'm going to start now" he breaths, feeling the warmth coming from the other in his skin, even they have centimeters between them.

He leans over, and with delicate, sure hands removed the padding covering the wound, willing himself to focus solemnly at the wound, not to the warm breath fanning on his neck, ore strong hands gripping his hips.

It takes approximately five minutes to him clean the wound and put the new dressing on it.

Not sure why he still lets his fingers linger on the shoulder, cautiously feeling his smooth skin up towards his biceps, leaning slightly towards the other.

Jungkook looks straight at him, tightening the hold on his hips, pulling him closer when Taehyung meets his gaze.

It's intoxicating feeling when his lips met the dangerous males surprisingly sweet lips. Blond crawls on the others lap, bigger of the two holding him even closer, biting his bottom lip, asking for entrance, which Taehyung eagerly gives him.

Blond tangles his fingers in the others soft, curly hair, pulling slightly, moving his hips unconsciously. Jungkook groans in the kiss, sliding his hands down on his bottom, guiding his movements while moving on to kiss his neck, leaving little pinkish marks on his tanned skin.

Taehyung moans lowly, graining his neck on the side, to give other more access to mark his skin.

Their heated moment is cut short by rapid knocking coming from his door.

"Taehyung, there is more people, they are asking mister Jeon?" Jimin's voice is little scared, and really concerned. Pair pull away from the kiss, and Taehyung stands up, feeling how his cheeks blaze from the embarrassment, and he is happy that he is wearing long, oversized shirt, since he can feel his erection pulsating in his pants.

Jungkook takes his shirt, putting it on and buttoning it up only half way, standing up. Taehyung can't help but rake his body up and down, gulping nervously when he sees tent in the others pants.

Jungkook chuckles when he follows others gaze, adjusting himself a little, but not bothering to hide it, when he steps out of the room, shy blond following him.

There is four handsome males standing in their living room, all of them looking really intimidating, dressed in suits. Red haired male nudges the smaller, but just as equally scary, gray haired male next to him, subtle nodding towards approaching Taehyung, making the other turn his cat-like eyes at him.

Taehyung feels himself small, and submissive, when the four males with strong, dominating auras are looking straight at him.

"What did you possibly need now?" Jungkook growls frustrated at them, two males from before snickering between them, when the tallest of the males turns look at him.

"It's Jackson"