Thirty-five

"So, do anyone have anything to tell me?" Jungkook rasps, his voice still little hoarse for not speaking for couple of weeks.

Visible shiver runs through his men's, while Jimin stands next to them, looking unbothered, or at leas trying to look like that, failing it horribly. Jungkook can see the shaking of his hands, that are tightly pushed in his front pockets.

Blond nuzzles closer to his chest, sleeping soundly, finally on peace after all the harsh weeks. Jungkook can feel his heart beat fast, afraid that the other would wake up from the sound of it, but he doesn't show it to the others.

All this is unfamiliar to the raven haired, he hasn't ever let himself feel anything this extreme towards anyone, and it's scaring him. All the emotions he felt when he woke up, and couldn't see the other, and when Namjoon told him that he doesn't want to be around him anymore, he could physically feel how his heart was breaking.

But now, after seeing the other, and his troubled look, he's clad. Having the other in his arms, after crying and holding him, apologizing for anything, which was not his fault, sleeping soundly, but holding his shirt tightly in his smaller fists, like he was afraid that the other would disappear.

And Jungkook can feel how the broken pieces are coming back together, mending his heart whole again.

"Well?" He asks again, when nobody looks like talking. Three of the males share looks between them, but no one says anything.

Finally Jimin has had enough and he groans loudly, clearly frustrated, and meets the questioning eyes of the raven haired.

"Namjoon locked us out. We couldn't get any info about you in whole time after they moved you to in your own facility. He even blocked Taehyung's number on your phone!"

Jungkook is struggling with the information he has, turning his head towards the others. "Is it true?"

Hoseok nods, but it's Yoongi who voices everything out.
"He did lock us out of too, we do not know what he has in his mind."

"Hyung would do anything without the plan." Jungkook says, still not wanting to believe anything bad about the man he has looked up to.

Seokjin scoffs, crossing his hands over his chest. "Well, I don't care. It was a dick move, and if his mother hasn't been in danger, nothing can make it alright."

Jungkook is silent, just sitting there, holding Taehyung tightly in his arms, trying to wrap his head around Namjoon's suspicious behavior.

———————

"Look oppa! I just lost my first teeth!"

Small girl says, showing the small gap between her teeth's to the camera. Male in front of the other device smiles at her fondly.

"I can see that, good job sweetheart" he says calmly, trying to keep his voice and expressions joyful, to not scare the little one, while she in unaware the danger she's in.

Namjoon's eyes flick over the dark figure standing behind her, just barely out off the frame, and it makes his heart shiver in coldness, and fear.

After only one drunken night with Iu, he was now dad, to a small, beautiful girl, who was unaware that he was her dad.

And even tough being a father was always been Namjoon's greatest dream, right now it felt his biggest burden.

Little girl, smiling widely, her adorable dimples, which she heritage'd from himself, displayed, was still with Iu's group, and he had no way to find them and retrieve the girl, to keep her safe.

He was only allowed to see her like this, because they thought that he was helping them, making their targets easier to get a hold of.

Small girl was swept away from the front of the phone, and the dark figure from earlier emerges in front. His dark and cold eyes bore right through Namjoon's skull, when he snarls.
"Don't forget our deal. The second we have a reason to believe that you won't pull this through, is the same second she will be put away."

Namjoon growls back at the figure, not answering him with words, making the sickening grin grow on the others face.

"Until next week." And after that line goes dark. Namjoon groans frustrated, pulling his hair out of frustration and anger.

He can't find anyway out of this situation. After pacing around in his room like wounded animal, he finally makes his mind.

But before he can follow through his new plan, there is light knock on his door. Hesitantly he steps to the door, and opens it.

Raven haired male stands behind his door, his head hanging low, and his hair messy, shoulders slumped. It pains Namjoon, to know he's the reason younger is like this.

"Kook.." he says, worry clear in his voice. Younger lifts his head, and Namjoon is met with his puffy face and red rimmed eyes.

"Tell me it's not true" younger pleads, his dejected voice breaking the others heart even smaller pieces.

"Tell you what?" He asks gently, but he can almost know for sure what the younger is asking. And he's been fearing this moment.

"Tell me hyung that they have misunderstood you. Tell me that out of all the people here, you are not the one wanting to hurt me"

Namjoon sighs, pulling his door little more open.

"Come in Kooks, we need to talk."