Thirteen

A.n. Here's a little shorter chap.

Enjoy💜

————

Five males were sitting in the living room floor. Empty beer cans and soju bottles were littered around them.

Hoseok giggles leaning slightly towards Seokjin, who wraps his hand around his shoulders.

"Can't believe that you made Namjoon shoot you" Laughing male stumbles a little, but Seokjin's firm hand around his shoulders keeps him in place.

Jungkook looks at him, growling a little. He takes a sip from his can, sighing. "Have you seen him? You would have done the same"

Some murmurs can be heard from his friends, agreeing with his statement.

Namjoon places his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Are you sober?" He asks lowly, and younger nods hesitant. "Not all, but I'm sane, why?"

"We need to talk, there is something you need to know." Other says lowly, and nods towards the door. Both of them excuses them self's and step out in the hallway.

"Whats wrong?" Raven haired asks from his friend who only frowns. "Have you told him yet?" Olders voice is low, and he is not looking at the younger leaning the doorframe.

"Taehyung?" He asks and the other nods. Jungkook shakes his head. "Haven't told him nothing yet. Why?"

Namjoon sighs, and pulls his phone out, handing it over to him. "There is someone following you. And they know about him too."

Jungkook can feel how his stomach drops and he's scared. First time since his teenage years, he's afraid, but not with his own safety, but the beautiful blond, who he finds irresistible.

He slides his finger on the screen, seeing pictures of him, pictures taken outside Taehyung's apartment, his car, at hospital. He lifts his gaze up, and meet Namjoon's sympathetic eyes.

"Hyung" there is new rawness, and desperation in his voice, and his face is scared. His heart beats mile in a minute, and he's afraid.

Namjoon sighs, pulling the younger in his arms.

"I know Kook. Hyung will find a way"

——————

After two days, Taehyung wasn't limping around anymore. Jimin had raised questioning eyebrow at him in the morning after, when he had stumbled out off his room to go have breakfast with his friend.

His best friend did not quite buy the explanation of "I-did-fall-down-in-shower" but he did not ask for more.

And for that, Taehyung was grateful. He did not know how to explain anything. He was so out of his normal comfort zone, and had been thinking about it way too much in the past days.

"Come one, lets go!" Jimin shouts downstairs, startling the other. "I'm coming!" He shouts back, runs his fingers through his blond hair and checks his makeup. He had covered all the marks on his neck and places you could see them in his scrubs.

He did not want to, but he had to do it. He gives himself once-over and takes his bag, turning the lights off from his room.

Jimin was lookin impatient, tapping his left foot on the floor, arms crossed over his chest. "Finally, we are almost late, again!" He shrieks, taking Taehyung's hand and pulling the blond after him out of the apartment.

The night shift was slow, and boring, so boys were sitting in the break room with other nurses, talking, studying or just sitting around.

Taehyung was listening Jimin's ramble of one male patient who had groped him during the evening check-up, when he feels his phone vibrate in his pocket.

He tries to ignore it, but after some inner turmoil, he finally fishes it out of his pocket and opens the screen.

There is a message from unknown number, and there is picture attached to it.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, not quite understanding who could have been the one texting him, but nonetheless, he taps the message and opens the picture.

It's from their front door, and there is two people in the picture. It's him and Jimin, and it's taken when they left to work.

Taehyung can feel how all the hairs in his body stood up frightened. Phone vibrated again, and now there is text.

"Tell me location for Jeon and I will leave you and your friend alone. Tell anyone about this, and I kill your friend."

His hands are shaking, and he doesn't understand why someone would be after him, or Jimin.

But there is only thing that comes to his frightened mind. With shaking fingers he finds a contact, and despite the warning from the unknown sender, he taps the contact.

It rings only twice, and then he hears soothing voice, that eases his scared state.

"Hey doll, is something wrong?"