Eight

A.n As promised, second update.

Enjoy 💜

—————

After small "I'll call you and thank you" to the blond, Jungkook dashes out of the apartment, followed by Hoseok and Yoongi, pickering.

Namjoon was already outside, waiting to Jin to drive the car around. Namjoon was a role model to the younger male, and even to his hyungs, someone who's side everyone turned when they needed help and guidance.

Sometimes Jungkook felt intimidated by the older, like he was untouchable and god like. So it made him slightly happy to know that his hyung had his own weak point. That being driving.

Namjoon was extremely intelligent, his brain working constantly, so he had really short attention span in the not-so-important matters in life. Like driving.

So in the sake of world peace, and all of them safety, Namjoon didn't drive.

And that little fault in him made Jungkook happy.

Jungkook hums with dissatisfaction, while dragging his feet towards his hyung. He was still uncomfortable hard in his pants, and he was irritated that someone had interrupted them, again.

Jin pulls up to the curb, and Namjoon slides inside the front, other three sliding in the backseat. He can see how Jin shoots pointed look over the man next to him, cocking his eyebrow a little, asking something silently, and getting a small nod with a slight smirk from the other as an answer.

"Thank god, I don't need to kill you!" Jin exhales loudly, making Namjoon burst out laughing. Hoseok leans over, between the two front seats and looks on their both faces.

"What are we laughing about?" He asks interested, and Jin shrugs explaining. "We made a bet. I would have shot Namjoon if he had lost."

"What was the bet about?" Yoongi pipes in from the back. Jungkook catches Jin's slight smirk from the rear-view mirror, making him groan loudly.

Of-fucking-course

"Made a bet about where we would find Kook tonight" Hoseok and Yoongi turn both look at the raven haired, shifting uncomfortable in his seat, under their eyes.

"Just go. This shit better be fucking important." He growls, making four other males laugh, and Jin pulls up and heads down the road.

——————

They drive up at deserted warehouse little outside of the city. When Jin pulls up at the front, there is three males standing, waiting for them.

Middle one, same blond as last time, now dressed in bright red suit steps forward, extending his hand towards Jungkook.

"Hey, long time" raven haired ignores the hand, stepping past of him and inside the building not saying a word to him, or even acknowledging the others presence.

Namjoon puts his hand over the blonds shoulder, and looks at him apologetic. "Don't mind him"

Namjoon follows Jungkook in, Jin tightly on his steps, leaving three male from the other side with the trouble-duo from Jungkook's side standing out.

"What's his problem again?" Jackson says, turning to look at the amused Hoseok, who flashes a bright smile to him. "Oh, don't mind him, he was close to get some action when you called"

Jackson pales visibly at the Hoseok's words, but snaps out of it when they hear dry chuckle from the bored looking Yoongi.

"Yeah, he probably still has a boner"

Duo laughs loudly and follow the others inside, Jackson and his men still standing outside, looking at their retreating backs.

"I'm fucked."

Blond says, and his friends laugh, one of them patting his back. "Don't worry bro, you have only called him twice in the short amount of time when he was trying to get his tip wet."

Third one chuckles, pats Jackson's head and steps towards the warehouse. "Yeah, just don't do it thrice"

—————

Jungkook stares at the tied up male in front of him.

It's the perpetrator, a mole. Someone who wants to throw him down and have his empire.

"Hello Kris." He says calmly, pulling up the others head, his fingers tangelos tightly in his hair. Seated male opens his eyes painfully, looking up at his capturer.

"Fuck you" male growls, trying to spit at his face,  not quite succeeding with it. Jungkook looks down at him, fake pity etched on his face.

"I have to decline your offer, but we do have something to talk about" he says back at the other, altering his voice softer, almost apologetic, but letting the sinister look surface in his eyes.

He pulls a sharp pocket knife out of his slacks, and pushes it tightly at the others cheek, scarring skin a little, drawing blood.

"Tell me Kris, why are you trying to take over my business?"