Three

"You do know we have an doctor here, who would have patched you up without any questions?" Yoongi asks tiredly, when Jungkook slides in the car with a little groan. But before he can answer, Hoseok chimes in brightly. "But we don't have a pretty nurse with an perky ass"

Jungkook blushes dark red, and Yoongi turns to stare at him from the driver's seat, smirking playfully to him. "Ah, you could have told me earlier"

"Shut up and just drive me home" Jungkook grumpily answers to them, making both off the males laugh at him.

He sits quiet in the backseat, deep in his toughs. Hoseok and Yoongi keeps talking in the front, latter asking for all the details about Jungkook's pretty nurse.

Jungkook frowns when he hears them call him like that. "Jungkook's pretty nurse" if anything, male wasn't his, and it was irritating him, badly. He had done stupid things to get his attention. That includes...

"He really asked Namjoon to shoot him on the shoulder so he could be send in the emergency room?!" Yoongi laughs wildly, almost getting them in the accident. Hoseok beams brightly next to him, looking really proud after telling older Jungkook's embarrassment.

Injured man only groans loudly, sinking deeper in the backseat of the speeding car.

I'm going to find a way to make you mine.

——————
Jin kept fussing over him, trying to make him feel comfortable, but he only managed to make him even more frustrated with his constant bugging.

"Hyung! I'm not a child, I think I manage to go in the bathroom all by myself. Thank you"
He finally angrily groans, pushing Seokjin out of the room with his good hand, and slamming the door closed before older could say more.

Jungkook laid down on his bed, little painfully, being careful with his shoulder. It had been stupid idea to get Namjoon to shoot him, and he knew it. But he had been desperate to see the boy.

Hoseok had tracked him down, and dug out everything about him, but it wasn't much. Just his address, where he worked, and where he had been studying. Few ex boyfriends, last relationship ended almost two years ago, and that he was living with a roommate.

His reading is interrupted by a small knock on the door. "Come in" he says, and Jin pushes his head in. "Dinner is ready, and boys asked if you would want to go out tonight with us? Or are you too sore?"

———————

Music was booming, and Jungkook could feel the beat in his chest, when they were sitting in the booth. His friends were around him, but still he felt lonely. He kept stirring his drink, letting his gaze wonder around in the sea of people, watching them drink, dance and get closer each other's.

Hoseok and Seokjin had gone to dance, and Yoongi stood up, turning to look at his sitting friends. "I'm going to get a new drink, do you guys want something?" Namjoon nods, looking at the youngest. "I'll take another, kook?" Jungkook only shakes his head, and Yoongi smirks, heading towards the bar.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asks, and Jungkook nods smiling. "Yeah, thanks" Namjoon laughs loudly throwing his head back and younger chuckles with him, enjoying to see his friend like this. "You are welcome, but I won't shoot you again"

"You won't need.." raven haired starts, but his sentence is cut short when he spots familiar blonde mop of hair in the sea of faces. "I need to.." he says, almost like to no one, standing up, and taking his drink with him.

He maneuvers around people, getting closer and closer to the two beautiful males standing in the bar. His eyes are glued on the blond, and he can feel how his hands are getting clammy, and his heart hammers in his chest when he leans over the counter.

"Everything he drinks, put it on my tab"

He turns slowly to meet those clear, innocent eyes that had been clouding his mind since the day one he met him in the emergency room.

He smirks, leans closer to him. "Hey doll" he can see how the smaller shutters, and his eyes glaze over with something Jungkook has been feeling too.

Lust.

And it made him smirk smugly, feeling the heat growing inside of him, and now his heart was hammering with something else than nervousness.