Twenty-eight

A.n
Sorry about the wait.

Here is a little longer one.

Enjoy!💜

Ps. If you have questions about this, feel free to ask.

———————

Blond sat in the chair, folder open in front of him, but he's mind was racing somewhere else, and he could not see the pages in front of him.

The clinical way of describing the hell and the abuse he went through in his whole childhood was overwhelming him.

And also, there was the pictures.

Ten males, all in ages of fifty and over. Candid pictures lined up with the amount off money they had paid to his father, and all the times they had used him were also counted down.

His sight is getting blurry, and he can't see how the door opens in the office, and his savior steps in.

Jungkook walks over to the shaking blond, and peaks over his shoulder to see what made him so upset.

Low growl surfaces from the back of his throat, startling the blond. "This is something I want you to help me with." Blond whispers, and pushes the pages more in front of the other.

"When I saw their faces, everything came back. I can still feel them. Touching me, kissing me.. tearing me open by force, using me.." he says shaking, wild tears running down on his face.

Jungkook reaches over, looks at the pictures and recognizes seven out of the ten males. He lifts his own arm and hesitantly lays it on the blonds knee.

"You are so strong Doll."

That's all it takes for Taehyung to break. He starts sobbing, and shaking, reaching out for the raven haired male in front, to feel safe.

"I can't..." he cries and Jungkook only hums, wrapping his arms around him.

"You don't need to, I can fill the planks." Jungkook whispers, and keeps rubbing the others side for comfort, just letting him cry.

Somewhere between his cries he pushes Jungkook from his crouching position to sitting on the floor, and climbs on his lap.

Bigger of the two wraps his arms around of the shaking one, and just pulls him closer. Jungkook could fee how his button down is getting wet from the tears, but he doesn't care. All he needs now is to get his doll to calm down.

Taehyung lays his ear on the others chest, and listened the strongly beat of his heart. It's calming, and little by little his crying eases up, finally stopping.

Jungkook's hold on him doesn't ease up, and it's making the blond feel better than ever. Like hugging Jungkook would be pushing his pieces together, making him whole.

Their serene atmosphere is broken by a rabid knocking. "Jungkook!" It's Jin's voice, calling out to the raven haired. Panic is evident in his voice, and it makes the two break their embrace.

"Come in." Jungkook calls, and Jin storms in. He's panting, and flushed when he stumbles in the room.

"There is more you need to see" he says, leaning his hands on to his knees, trying to collect his breathing.

Hesitantly, Taehyung stands up from the others lap, and lets the taller stand up.
"What is it?" Jungkook asks, reaching out, and taking a hold of the blonds delicate hand. Taehyung shoots him a grateful look before stepping closer.

"I'll show you" Jin says, straightening in his full heigh, and stepping out of the room. Pair follows him to the control room door.

He stops, turning to look at the pair, his gaze lingering a little over the blond, before he shoots an asking glare towards the other.

Jungkook only nods, turning to Taehyung, when Jin steps in the room, giving them a little more privacy in the hallway.

"Doll, this can be hard on you, so if you are not ready, you can wait me here, or go back to the office." Taehyung shakes his head violently, making his blond hair bounce.

"No, I want to be with you." Jungkook smiles a little, cupping the others cheek with his free hand, befo pecking his nose.

"You are my strong little doll," Taehyung chuckles, and wraps his fingers around the taller males shirt collar and pulls him down.

"I'm a good boy, only to you hyung"

Jungkook growls, pushing the blond on the wall, his back colliding with it almost painfully, and leaning in to kiss the smaller.

It's hungry, powerful and dominating kiss, and when he moves lower to his neck, biting and sucking red marks on his neck, Taehyung knows he's marking his territory.

And if the blond was honest, being own by the dark male, was everything he didn't know he needed, but what he now wanted painfully.

"Oh come on guys" it's Namjoon's voice, and when they break the steamy kiss they can see how he has put his head out of the room and is looking at the two with displeased face.

Jungkook chuckles, and Taehyung giggles, their lips barely separated, and the other male groans loudly.
"Come in, you can keep sucking each other's faces in your own time."

Jungkook steps away from the smaller, leading him to the control room. Taehyung looks around in the crowded room in awe.

There is one wall covered with the monitors, and there is long desk in front of the illuminated screens. Hoseok was occupying one of the chairs in front, having a keyboard in front, his long fingers tabbing the keys furiously.

"You were not lying when you said you were watching me" Taehyung whispers to the male in next to him, who smirks back.

"What was it?" Jungkook asks, his voice harder than the blond was used to. Normal playfulness is disappeared from his face, being replaced with cold, hard look.

Namjoon points at one of the monitors, and they step closer to it. "This" the dimpled male says, and clicks space from his keyboard, making the picture move again in the monitor.

It's all too familiar male, walking in the building which looked like it was abandoned, and the camera angel changed, showing them how the male moved inside the building.

He entered in one of the rooms, surprisingly cleaned and lived, meeting with an older male. Taehyung can feel how his skin raises to the goosebumps just the mere sight of the older.

Lee Byung Hun, handsome, well-known  businessman. And also, one of the biggest drug-dealers in the country.

Also, one of Taehyung's fathers best customers.

"Did he make it?" Older males voice rings from the speakers, resonating on the room, and making the blond shiver in disgust.
"Yes, he's meeting him soon." Younger male answers, and the older nods.

"Good, make sure that you get the boy. It's been already too long and I want him."

Jungkook tightens the hold on the blonds hand, feeling how it gets clammy by the nerves, so he pulls the blond tighter in his hold, swinging his arm over his shoulders.

"Will do, if you keep your promise to me. Get the Jeon's head. He needs to die." Younger growls and the older male laughs, stirring his drink in his hand, and leaving the room again, chuckling on his way out.

Namjoon stops the video, and turns the other males in the room. Jungkook pushes his tongue on his cheek, irritated, Hoseok still typing away urgently. Yoongi and Jin standing in the back of the room.

"We have a problem." He says and looks at the pair standing holding each other's.
"We doesn't know who is the person he wants"

Namjoon says, and turns to look at the monitor, when almost pin drop silence is layered in the room.

"I know." Quiet voice breaks the silence, and all the eyes are now focused on the blond, who looks like he's ready to throw up.

"You do?" Surprised Yoongi asks behind them and frightened blond nods.

"It's me."