Eleven

A.n

Thank you for all the encouraging words💜

Here is a new chap. Enjoy💜

—————

Roaming hands, warm lips, nibbling skin, naked bodies connecting most primitive way.. Huge build up until final ecstasy..

He felt how his bed dipped and the heavy weight from the tightly wrapped arm around his middle disappears.

Someone shuffled around his room, and then he feels the warm lips on his shoulder. "See you later doll"

And then the door to his bedroom clicks closed and he is left in the cooling bed, lying naked in the tangled sheets, while the addictive male walks out.

————

"Rise and shine!" Jimin laughs while storming in his bedroom, letting the door hit the wall in the process and slams the sealing lights on.

Taehyung only pulls the sheets over his face, turning over to his back.
"Noo.. let me sleep" he groans under the covers making the other male giggle. "You seem even more tired than me, who have been working whole night." Jimin laughs, making the blond uncover his face.

"What time it is?" He asks, his throat sore and his voice groggy and full of sleep. Jimin grimaces and steps closer, putting his hand over the others forehead. "It's 7.20, are you sick? You don't sound good?" He asks concerned, putting his other hand on his own forehead, check for possible fever.

Taehyung blushes slightly, moving his head getting out of Jimin's hold. "I'm fine, don't worry" he rasps at his friend, praying that the other leaves the room so he can dress himself.

Jimin looks at him funnily for a while, but let's the situation slide, shrugging.
"If you say so, but get up, let's go in that breakfast place down the street?"

"Yeah, Okey, but go change first" Taehyung says, making the other look down on himself, and laughing brightly. "Yeah, you are right. Scrubs covered in body-fluids are not really appealing"

After saying that Jimin dashed out of the room, leaving Taehyung, still tightly wrapped in his sheets. When he could hear Jimin's shower running, he finally stands up from his bed.

He can feel the burning pain in his backside, reminding him what went down at the night. Slow, hallow steps he nears his bathroom, pain subsiding little when he moves.

Soon he stands in his bathroom, looking himself in the mirror, sheets still tightly wrapped around him. His gaze lingers over his face, his hair is tousled, his eyes burning.

Moving his gaze lower, letting it move down on his neck, littered with red splotches, and bite marks all the way down his shoulders and collarbones.

On his neck there is lightly bruised handprint, which makes him shudder with pleasure. Being with the dangerous male had uncovered a lot of his kinks, choking being one of them.

Taehyung lets the sheets drop on the floor, it pooling in his bare feet. His gaze moves even lower, seeing how the red blotches move lower, on his chest, his stomach and finally on his tights.

Another shutter runs down on his spine, making him almost moan out loud when he sees two dark handprints on his hips, where Jungkook had grabbed him, holding him tightly while plunging himself deep in him, ripping him open, bringing the ultimate pleasure to him.

Blond male rips finally his gaze off from the mirror, and steps in the shower.

When warm water runs over him, engulfing him in the warmth, he finds himself sinking in deeper his head.

His head is full of the toughs of dark haired, tattooed male, who, just in the only one night had get him hooked, addicted even and given him more than any of his past boyfriends or partners had given before.

Knock on the bathroom door shakes him out of his head and the pleasurable memories from the night before.

"Did you fell asleep on there?" Jimin's voice is muffled by the door and the running water, but it's till audible to the blond.

"I'll be out soon!" He shouts back, hearing laughter and okay, and retreating footsteps.

Taehyung starts to wash himself, trying to be careful to not let himself drown in his memories.

But that seems to be impossible task, because it doesn't take him long to find himself moaning, his long fingers wrapped around his hard shaft, tugging it lightly. He leans his head on the cold tiles, grounding himself.

But the his own hand around his shaft is not enough, and he groans frustrated. Closing his eyes, he can feel others presence behind him.

"Missed you doll" dark, raspy voice whispers in his ear, nibbling his earlobe. Light touches runs down his back, and then he can feel finger in his entrance.

Soon there is three fingers pushing in and out of him, while the other hand moves up and down the stiffness in front.

Taehyung groans lowly, coming hard on the tile wall, and shower washes his liquids down the drain. With hazed mind, he washes himself quickly and steps out from the shower, patting himself dry with his towel.

He catches his own reflection on the tall mirror. His eyes are burning with need.

And he knows there is only one thing that can but down the flames roaring inside of him.

Oh good, I need to see him again.