Twenty-nine

Blond male was pacing around in the entrance of the apartment.

He was waiting the other person they were meeting, to come.

"Doll, relax. Everything will go good." Raven haired male says from the sofa. He's sitting relaxed, leaning back, his legs spread out. He's wearing black suit, with a white button down underneath. His suit jacket is open and few buttons are unbuttoned, showing a sliver of his chest.

Taehyung can feel how a shiver of want runs through his veins and his blood rushes south, when their eyes met, and Jungkook smirks.

Electricity sparks between them, and Taehyung feels how his submissive side is raising its head, when the eye contact takes a turn to heavier, and he starts to recall the time they spend some quality time.

Ringing from the doorbell interrupts them before anything could happen. Taehyung stares at the door, his eyes growing big, and his hands start to shake.

"It's okay doll, just open the door." Jungkook rasps lowly, not moving. Blond nods, stepping towards the door.

Hands shaking he reaches over to the door and opens it. There is older male standing outside, but he's not alone. There is also two younger males standing behind him.

"Hello son"

Taehyung steps out of the way, letting the trio enter the apartment. He is feeling little shaky, when he recognizes one of the males from the surveillance video earlier.

"Let's go in the living room." He tries to keep his voice steady, first time glad that he knows Jungkook has an gun with him, and that Yoongi and Namjoon are hiding in the living room, and Jin watching them from the base.

He steps around the corner, trio following him. He steps behind the sofa Jungkook is occupying, and he can see how the older male halters in his steps when he sees the sitting male.

"Hello Nam Gil, it's been a while"

—————

"What's happening?" Jimin asks from the sitting male, staring at the monitor in the wall, which is displaying things happening inside of the duo's shared apartment.

"Nam Gil and thugs are entered the house, and now they are meeting Jungkook." Seokjin answers, telling it to both waiting males in hiding in the scene, and the two males with him inside the room.

"Roger that, outside is empty"

Hoseok answers back. He's looking a screen of his own in the other side of the room, keeping tabs of the things happening outside the apartment, to see if there is any trouble coming towards them.

"They met Kook." Jin says, and rotates the camera to see better the backside of the trio entered in the house. "Be helpful cutie, and keep your eyes on this side." Jin says and points one screen to Jimin, handing him a earphones, so he can hear the voices.

"If you see anything suspicious, just let us know and we will handle it, okay?" Jimin nods and Jin smiles him reassuring before turning towards his own screen.

"Two black cars just pulled up, barked outside. Occupied by six more." Hoseok's voice booms in the quiet room, when he lets the others in the apartment know.

Information makes Jimin's heart beat faster and harder with the anxiety and worry about the safety of his friend and the others.

He can see how Jungkook nods slightly, letting them know that he has heard them and now knows about the backup the others have. He taps his fingers in his tights, telling them a message they have practiced earlier.

One-two. One. One-two-three.

"Soobin." Jimin whispers out, reading from the paper in front the computer, where they had written the codes down so he can remember them.

"Jungkook said to call Soobin." He says loudly, and Hoseok reaches out, taking a hold of his phone on the table.

"Raven is out, six eggs in the tree. Send a box." Jimin can hear from Hoseok, before male puts his phone down.

Soobin was one of the younger males in the group. He was in charge of the so called "fight club" with his friends, and he, and his four other friends, were the ones Jungkook and his inner circle turns first when they need some backup.

"They are on their way." Hoseok calls out, and Jimin can see how Jungkook nods slightly again, letting them know his heard them.

——————

"You are a hard man to find Nam Gil." Jungkook says, still sitting down in his relaxed form, Taehyung staying right next to him.

Older male is little nervous, but his trying to conceal it, poorly thought. Two others stand behind him. Unknown male looks uninterested, looking around the room, but all the males in the room know that he's trying to find something, that indicates that there are more people in.

But Namjoon and Yoongi are pro in their field, so there is nothing to him to find. The known male tough, is really interested by the blond.

And they all know why.

But Taehyung and all of the others from their side knows that Jungkook will make sure that nobody will take his doll away from him again.

Even if it means that he has to give his life for him.