One

A.n.

This will have slower updates, as long as No more excuses is going on.

—————

It was pretty normal night shift so far for Taehyung.

Him and his friend Jimin, who luckily were at in the same cycle than him, were enjoying their first coffee break in their 12 hour shift, when the call from intercom came.

"Nurse Kim, there is patient coming to your station in ten."

So sighing Taehyung stood up, and rinsed his cup, before turning towards his friend. "I guess it's my cue to leave"

Jimin chuckles lightly and nods, dismissing him. "Yeah, see you later"

Keys around his neck jingles when he walks through the corridors, heading towards nurse station. "What do you need me to do?" He asks from the beautiful, dark haired girl wearing a white lap coat. "Oh, Tae, there is a male in the room 3012, wounded"

Taehyung nods, takes his folder and heads towards the room in question. He knocks before entering inside.

"Hello mister Jeon, I'm nurse Kim, I'm here to look at your wound" he talks, looking at the folder on his hands, not bearing a glance towards the patient in question, before he hears pained chuckle.

He turns to look at the male sitting in the bed. His puff, tattooed and deadly handsome. His dark longer hair curled little over his ears. His skin is glowing little, when sweat drips down at his neck and chest.

Dark eyes look him through his long fringe, making Taehyung feel really small and submissive. He can feel his hands get sweaty under that heavy gaze.

He clears his throat, before stepping back in his professional self, and steps closer to the male. "I need you to take your shirt if, so I can see that wound"

Male sitting in the bed only shrugs his leather jacket of, before starting to unbutton his white button-up under it. Left side of his shirt is red from blood.

Taehyung washes his hands, before putting on plastic gloves and leans in to look at his side. It's a pretty bad wound, made by knife.

"This is going to hurt a little" he said while taking a disinfecting swipes, starting to wipe the blood from his side. Male only chuckles, his laughter rumbling from his chest.

"Doll, you can't hurt me even you wanted to" male says. His voice is low, little pained, but it has seductive undertone, making Taehyung nervous again.

He collected himself again, and continues wipe the blood and looking at the wound with tender fingers. "This needs doctor, you need few stitches" he mumbles, lifting his gaze up from the others side.

His met with an intensive gaze from those dark eyes, making him lower his head back down, in submission. "You do as you need to do doll" male chuckles, and nervous Taehyung jumps up from his place, taking his gloves of, putting them in the trash.

"Someone comes back soon" he mumbles, taking the folder with him and slips out of the room, closing the door behind him.

After exiting the room, Taehyung leans his head on the wall next to the door, closing his eyes and trying to calm himself down.

Mister Jeon was intimidating man, breath taking male who's dark aura fed his submissive side, making him weak on his knees.

Or more likely ready to fall on his knees in front of the other

"Everything okay Taehyung?" Same beautiful woman with the white lap coat comes closer. He snaps his head up and smiles back, straightening himself and his dark blue scrubs. "Checked out patient in the room 3012, he needs stitching."

Woman nods, and now both of them step inside the room. Taehyung's gaze is locked in the shirtless male on the bed, and he can fee burning from his gaze following him around the room, when he pulls out the needed equipment for the doctor.

He can feel how the tension in the room is making him sweat, when he hands out the equipment to the woman, who starts freezing the skin before she starts stitching.

And the whole time he stands in the room, helping the doctor, he can feel the burning gaze following him around, making him weak.

After doctor is ready, she left and Taehyung was left behind to put the dressing on the wound. He tapes it with shaking hands, feeling sparks through the gloves every time he touches the others skin.

When he's done, he stands up, and the dark haired male starts to pull his leather jacket back on to his naked skin. He groans while standing up, and walking towards the door, passing him on his way.

But before he steps out of the room, he turns around to look him up and down, smirking. "We will see again, doll"

When the door closes behind the retreating male, Taehyung slumps towards the wall, leaning on it.

Oh god, what a man