Forty-nine

Plane lands in a small, private area, and two males step out.

There is a male with a car waiting for them, and Jungkook pays the male, and he takes off, leaving the two of them alone.

"Let's go doll" Jungkook says, and opens a car door for the tired blond, who slides inside the passenger seat.

Raven haired sits behind the wheel, and starts the car, while blond next to him is lulled to sleep.

——————

"They have landed safely, and Yugi is only one knowing."

Namjoon sits inside Jungkook's office, looking outside. His back is turned to the male standing in the middle of the room.

"You trust him?" Namjoon asks, still not turning around to face the male.

"With my life." Jackson answers without missing a beat. Namjoon nods, finally turning around. "That's good."

"What we know about this situation?" Jackson asks, sitting in front. Namjoon sighs, pulling slightly his hair.

"Well, they have vendetta towards him. It might be impossible to them come back until the agent is taken care of."

Jackson leans back in his chair, crossing his legs. "Well, we need a plan."

———————

"Morning baby" Yoongi groans, stretching, his joint popping. "Morning boo" Jimin says, kissing his cheek.

"Where's Joon?" Jimin asks after looking around. Yoongi looks around, and picks his phone from the side table.

"He's in the meeting with Jackson" Yoongi answers, putting his phone back on the table, and turns around, wrapping his arms over the other male lying in the bed.

"How are you holding up?" Yoongi whispers, snuggling closer to the pink haired male, who hums. "I'm holding on, I miss him tough."

"I know" Yoongi hums, running his fingers through his pink hair, calming the other. Jimin hums, leaning his head more in the touch, enjoying this rare moment.

Bedroom door opens, and tired looking Namjoon steps inside. "Hey guys" he says, loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Hey, come here" Yoongi says, pulling the covers off from the bed, inviting him.
Namjoon smiles, sliding inside the bed, wrapping his arms around both smaller males wrapped in the tight embrace.

"Hey baby, hey boo" Namjoon whispers, kissing both males. "Hey" Jimin says shyly, burying his head in the Yoongi's slim chest. Namjoon chuckles tiredly, and wraps his arms around them tighter.

"How'd it go with Jackson?"

"It's good, they are safe" he murmurs tiredly, laying his head on Jimin's shoulder, quickly falling a sleep.

——————

"Oh fuck" Seokjin moans, leaning his back in the sheets, releasing his tight hold from the sheets. Hoseok chuckles, pulling out, and slumping next to the tired male still slightly panting from the activities they just had.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asks, turning his whole body towards the naked male lying next to him.

"Well, I just had an amazing sex, so sure, I'm okay" Seokjin says playfully, and Hoseok only looks over him fondly.

"No Jinnie, are you okay?" Hoseok asks again, his voice calm and concern. Seokjin stares him a second, before he turns back lying on his back, staring at the white sealing above their bed.

"I'll handle it, you know me. I always do it." Seokjin says quietly, and Hoseok hums.

"I know baby, and I love you because of it." Hoseok leans forward, kissing the others cheek and down to his neck. "My sweet, strong beautiful baby"

Seokjin giggles, pulling the red head closer. "You wanna go again?"