Forty-five

A.n.  Thank you for all the nice comments in this, and 40k reads! 💜

We are getting closer to finish this one, possibly five more chapters to go.

Enjoy!💜

————

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asks and wraps his arms around other male lying in their bed.

They haven't talked since red haired escorted his boyfriend in their room, when he had exited from infirmary.

To say that Hoseok was scared, was understatement. He was mortified. They have never talked about it, what went between them all, it was just always pushed aside, because something else was more important at the moment.

So he was afraid that he would loose the love of his life, light in his darkness, to someone else, who didn't want him.

"I'm fine" Seokjin mumbles, breathing in the soothing scent he's familiar, scent which is purely Hoseok.

"I'm sorry I'm not Namjoon, and I know it's hard to see him moving on, specially with Yoongi and..." red haired male starts, but Seokjin shush him, smiling sweetly at him.

"Don't say you are sorry." Older of two caresses red haired males face, kissing his nose gently.

"Seoki, I'm sorry how this all started, and how I was so fucking blind I could not see how perfect you are, and how I but you through so much unnecessary pain."

Seokjin whispers, looking over at the scared male next to him.

"But I'm grateful that you stayed, and I love you. There is only one for me, and it's you. I don't care anymore about Namjoon or if he's moving on."

Seokjin leans in, kissing Hoseok's lips, desperately, sinking all his feelings in the kiss, hoping that other could understand.

He can feel how red heads tears spill out from his eyes, wetting both of their cheeks, and making the kiss taste salty.

"I love you" Hoseok whispers between the kisses, making the other moan in the kiss.

"I adore you, I love you, worship you" Seokjin says, pulling smaller tighter on his body, needing to feed him close, to let him know just how much he cares.

"I'm sorry I haven't told it to you earlier" Seokjin whispers, pulling him flush in his body.

"But I will now, will tell you every day how grateful I am to be able call you mine." Seokjin growls, kissing him possessively.

And Hoseok whimpers in his arms, feeling so loved, and owned by him.

——————

Taehyung shuffles in the bed, after changing out of his work clothes and wraps his arms around shirtless, tattooed body lying in the bed, kissing his shoulder and snuggling his face on his neck.

He had been working through the night at the hospital, since Jimin had called in sick, since Namjoon had woke up.

Jungkook groans, stirring awake. "Hello doll" his raspy morning voice makes Taehyung feeling things. He whimpers, making the stronger male chuckle, while he turns around, engulfing smaller male in his arms. 

"Missed you" Jungkook whispers, kissing blonds nose, making him blush. "I was away only eight hours, at work." Taehyung mumbles shyly.

"I know, but I still missed you." Jungkook rasps, tightening his hold on the blonds waist.

"Have you talked with Joon already?" Taehyung asks from the sleepy male who nods.

"Yeah, he asked if Jimin could move in"

"What?" Taehyung pulls back from the hug, looking at the other. "Move in?" He whispers, and Jungkook's gaze softens by the troubled look on blonds face.

"Yeah, they want to live like a real couple. All three of them"

"Bu-but.. I.. Jimin..."

Taehyung can't form a sentence, his eyes getting glossy. Jungkook pulls him closer, holding him gently.

"I know, but I would love you to move here."

Taehyung lifts his eyes to meet his, and Jungkook smiles gently.

"I would love to wake up with you every morning, and go to sleep together every night, have all my meals with you and know that you are close to me"

"Sounds quite possessive, don't you think?"

Taehyung tries to joke, his voice thick with emotions. Jungkook chuckles, kissing his jaw, growling softly.

"I am."

Blond shivers from the voice, feeling the hard chest under his palms and how others strong hands move under his sleep shirt, caressing his sides.

"You could quit your work on the hospital, both of you. I'm sure our staff in the infirmary would love to have you two working with them."

Taehyung hums, nuzzling his face in the warmth of Jungkook's chest, closing his eyes tiredly.

"What did you say to him?" Taehyung mumbles barely audible.

"That if it's what he wants, it's okay."