Chapter 13 - Liam Payne

Earlier chappie because you guys have reached the goal! You're fantastic! Keep it up!

Chapter 13 – Liam Payne

“How many times do I need to tell you? You can’t leave yet, you need to rest.” Phylicia explained for probably the seventh time.

“Listen to the doctor, Li. She knows what she’s saying.” Niall agreed with her.

I gave him a mockingly offended look. “You’re supposed to be on my side! On whose side are you even?”

Niall rolled his eyes. “The side that knows what is the best for your health, and in this case. That’s Phylicia’s side.” He told me, gently rubbing my hand he was holding.

“Listen to your mate, Liam. He’s right,” Phylicia added.

“How much longer do I have to stay here then?” I pouted.

“Tomorrow you will be fine to leave, I guess.” She said after a few seconds of hesitation. I sighed and fell back on my pillows, closing my eyes. Niall was laughing the whole time, clearly amused with the situation. I had to say it might be a little bit funny, but still. Phylicia left the room, probably to give us some alone time.

“Stop laughing at me, this isn’t funny.” I said while I opened my eyes to look up at Niall. He grinned down at me with sparkling eyes and I could not help but smile back.

“Sorry,” he apologized while he bit his lip to prevent from laughing aloud. His shoulders shook and it wasn’t long until he actually started laughing.

I fondly rolled my eyes and lightly punched his shoulder. “You are hopeless, Niall.” Niall fell off of the bed from his laughing fit and when I had said that, he sat up and gave me a cheeky grin.

“But you love me!” He sang.

“You wish,” I retorted.

Before I even knew what was happening, Niall had jumped on my bed and was towering over me, straddling my waist. My eyes widened and I looked up at him, he just winked and lowered himself on my body, keeping himself pushed up with his arms on either side of my head.

“N-Niall,” I gasped when he placed a feathery light kiss on my collarbone, right next to my bandaged shoulder. I withered underneath him when he started to suck and bit my skin, probably leaving a mark and making my wolf go completely crazy. My insides were on fire and I could feel myself growing a bit excited down there.

I grinded my hips upwards, trying to get some friction between us, and Niall growled something under his breath. He kissed up from my neck to my jawline, leaving marks all over the skin.

I swear, this boy is going to be the death of me. I thought to myself.

My hands grasped his shoulders and I bared my throat to give him more access, which he happily did.