Chapter 22 - Niall Horan

Thank you for the 15K+ reads! This is just plain crazy!

Chapter 22 – Niall Horan

Harry nodded towards Calum, “Alright then, we accept this alliance. We will try whatever we can to defeat Luke and his fellow demons,” he said to the vampire who bowed his head in a respectful and grateful manner.

“I heard Luke say he will attack the wolves who are in the clearing tonight, when the moon is on its highest stand. I hope you’re ready by then,” the vampire said before speeding away in vampire-speed.

When Calum was gone Zayn turned to Harry, “Are you sure we can trust him?” He asked unsure.

Harry looked at the way Calum disappeared to, “No,” he said rather bluntly.

My eyes widened slightly, “No? Then why did you accept an alliance with the vampires?” I asked. Harry’s bright green eyes focussed on me, “Because we can use all the help we can get in defeating Luke. We will see soon enough if we can trust Calum and the other vampires or not,” he replied and I nodded. He does have a point there.

“I just suggest we’ll be careful, for we don’t know for sure if we can trust them or not,” he noted and we all nodded in agreement.

“Are we going to go back to the packs then?” Louis asked, probably feeling a bit unsure about the situation we were in.

“I say we go back. We have to warn the other packs and inform them about the vampires and we have to prepare for Luke’s attack,” Liam spoke up, folding his arms across his firm chest. I nodded in agreement to that, it sounds like a good plan to me.

Open your eyes, youngling. You’re in an illusion, a strangely familiar voice warned me in my head. I blinked in surprise and rubbed my head.

“Niall, are you alright?” Liam asked me concerned.

I put a smile on my face, “Just worried about the others. I will be fine, don’t worry,” I told him, but mentally I thought about what the voice told me.

My eyes slightly widened when I recognized to who the voice belonged.

Tyler. My ancestor.

Why would Tyler contact me? What does he mean with the illusion? And aren’t my eyes already opened?

I silently walked along with the others, thinking about the words Tyler said to me.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” Liam asked again, walking next to me this time. He slung his arm over my shoulder and bought me into his side. “Luke isn’t messing with your mind again, is he?” He joked with an amused twinkle in his eyes.

My eyes widened and I stopped death in my tracks by his words, “What? What did you say?” I breathed out, looking at Liam wide-eyed.

“I asked if you’re alright?” He asked, confused about my sudden actions.