Chapter 26 - Liam Payne

[IMPORTANT, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ!] I'm so, so, so sorry I haven't updated any of my stories in such a long period of time (nearly two week is long enough for me) Somehow, I just didn't really felt like writing anything in that period. Some things backfired into my face and I struggled with some things that were going on with me and my best friends. But I'm much better right now, I hope it stays this way and I try to keep up with my schedule from now on. Again, my apologies it took this long, but I tried to make it up with some (hopefully) cute enough Niam scenes, and there also is some Lilo in it :) Btw, thank you so much for the 20K+ reads! This is truly incredible! You're the best! [THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND ENJOY THE CHAPPIE]

Chapter 26 - Liam Payne

I gazed lovingly down at the sleeping boy in my arms and gently stroked his hair with my hand.

"You truly are incredible," I whispered and kissed his cheek. Niall mumbled something in his sleep and cuddled closer to me. I chuckled in amusement and

wrapped my arms tightly around him.

I closed my eyes and was about to fall asleep, but I could hear someone coming closer.

And that someone is none other than Louis Tomlinson.

"There you guys are!" The maroon yelled.

"Shut your mouth, Niall is sleeping!" I hissed towards my idiotic best friend.

Louis narrowed his eyes, but before he could say a sarcastic comeback I added, "Don't even think about going all sassy on me."

"Okay, okay," he said, putting his hands up in surrender. His blue eyes casted over me and Niall before they drastically widened, "Uhm, Liam? Why are you two naked?"

Before I could say something, he seemed to have concluded something. "Did you – did you just seriously... mated each other when we were about to enter a war against the demons?" He awkwardly blurted out.

"Uhm..." I awkwardly said, wrapping my arms around Niall and trying to cover us the best I could. Louis face palmed.

"You guys are unbelievable..." he muttered with a shake of his head, "even though I do have to say, it was a pretty weird battle," he added.

I raised my eyebrows, "How was it weird?"

"One moment we were fighting the demons – together with the vampires – and the next all the demons fled!" He exclaimed.

I nodded, "That must have happened when Niall killed Luke. Luke had control over the demons and when he died, he lost that control," I explained.

"Niall killed Luke?" Louis asked wide-eyed, I nodded. "I have to say, that's pretty

incredible," he added.

"And Liam, please put on some clothes and make sure Niall does too. Harry wants to speak with all of us," he said with a smirk before he strutted away. I shook my head at him and gently shook Niall's shoulders.

"Niall, babe, wake up," I cooed in his ear.

Niall's forehead scrunched up and he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck so his breath was tickling the sensible skin there.

"Niall, come on," I tried again, shaking him a bit harder. Niall finally opened his

bright blue eyes and lazily blinked up at me with a sly grin.

"Hi," he said and I shook my head, kissing his cheek.

"Get up and put some clothes on, Louis came and he said Harry wanted to speak with the all of us," I explained and Niall nodded, pulling away from me to search for his clothes. I immediately missed his body-warmth and a shiver went down my spine.