Chapter 15 - Zayn Malik

Please read the note at the end. It's important.

Chapter 15 – Zayn Malik

Harry – King Harry – told me who he was, he totally ignored me for a couple of hours till his sister returned with the medicines. When Harry had seen Leah return he stalked into the woods, he hasn’t returned, yet.

I watched Leah who was preparing the Wolfsbane. I knew she was my mate, I felt it the moment she stepped into the clearing. I knew Harry had felt the bond between me and Leah too, for he gave me a pissed off look before he left.

“So, care to explain why my brother stalked off into the woods when I returned?” Leah asked me, stealing a glance towards me before blushing and looking back at her work.

“We had a disagreement and I think I pissed him off,” I told her.

She was silent for a while, “Did he told you that he’s…” she said hesitantly. “The werewolf king?” I finished for her, “Yeah, he did.” I nodded.

“Why are you guys here?” I asked her. She looked up in surprise. “Why are you in the United Kingdom? Why did you chose to return now?” I explained myself a bit better.

She bit her lip and thought about it for a while. “Something is about to happen here, something that hasn’t happened in a long time, so we came back. That’s all I know, Harry might know more though.” She sighed.

I looked up at the sky and watched the clouds for a while, I shifted my position and winced. “How come you and Harry are immortal?” I asked, my curiosity getting the best of me. I watched how Leah finished the medicines and handed it to me, saying I had to chew on it, but not shallow.

“We are hybrids,” she said when I had spit out the remaining of the medicines. I looked up in surprise, not expecting that answer. “I know you are a werewolf, but what else are you?”

She looked up at me, “Both me and Harry are angel-werewolf hybrids.” She whispered, waiting for my reaction.

My mouth fell open and I gawked at her in complete surprise. My mouth opened and closed, but no words came out.

“I would appreciate it if you would stop gawking at my sister,” Another voice said, I looked up and saw Harry emerge from the forest. “But it’s true what she said, we are indeed hybrids. They call us the Winged Werewolves.” He added.

“Even though you are the only one who actually has wings…” Leah muttered, giving her brother a mock glare.

“Wait. Wait. Hold on!” I said holding my hands up, catching the sibling’s attention. “You have wings?!” I asked Harry who smirked in amusement.

“Yes,” he simply said. I looked at his back and saw no wings. “I don’t see wings.” I muttered.

Harry rolled his eyes and shifted in his wolf in a flash of white light. I took a step backwards in surprise, my feet got stuck somewhere and I fell down on my back, my eyes never leaving the creature standing in front of me.