Chapter 19 - Niall Horan

Chapter 19 – Niall Horan

“When is that damned pentagram finished?” Liam grumbled from behind me. I laughed and leaned backwards, turning my head so I could place a kiss on his jawline.

“Calm down, Mr Grumpypants. Harry knows what he’s doing, he has summoned a Winged Werewolf before. It is just a difficult and ancient process to finish. It’s not easy to summon them, you know?” I told him.

He sighed before he nuzzled his head in my neck, his warm breath tickling my skin and making me shiver in the progress. “How do you even know Harry? It seemed like you two have met before,” Liam purred in my ear. I could detect a certain emotion in his voice and I smirked when I found out what it is. “Are you jealous, Liam Payne?” I teased him with a chuckle, turning around in his hold so I could grin up at him.

“No,” he said, maybe a bit too quick.

I knew he was lying. He was jealous. I could tell that because he looked away from me and he was slightly blushing. “You are! You’re jealous of Harry!” I stated with a laugh.

Liam tightened his hold around me while I was laughing at him, “Aww! Don’t worry babe, you know you’re the only one!” I cooed at him, crabbing his face in my hands and planting a sloppy kiss on his cheek, and I might have used a bit more tongue than necessary.

“Did you just… lick me?” He accused while pulling a face.

I shrugged my shoulders innocently, “Maybe,” I said.

Liam rolled his eyes before grinning down at me, “Luckily for you, you’re cute. I can’t possible punish you,” he cooed at me, pinching my cheeks.

“Cute? Is that the only word you can come up with to describe me?” I asked, feigning offence.

Liam tapped his chin with his thinking face on, “That, and adorable and of course, innocent.”

I lightly growled at that and playfully wrestled him to the ground, taking Liam by surprise when I straddled his waist and towered over him. “Got you,” I cheekily said.

Liam smirked, “Alright, you got me. What are you going to do with me now?” He said, playing along.

“You know what they say Liam. The innocent once are in reality the kinkiest,” I smirked down at him. I watched how his eyes drastically widened when he progressed my words. His mouth dropped open but before he could say something, I attacked his neck with my mouth, biting and sucking on the smooth skin, leaving my mark behind for sure.

“Really, guys? AGAIN?! KEEP THE PDA DOWN WILL YOU?!” A voice yelled from above us.

Wait a second… above us?

I looked up just in time to see Louis jumping out of the tree and landing next to us with a cheeky grin.