🏐LevKage🏐🔊Me🔊

⇨Lev X Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

Karasuno was again having a training camp with their friend and rival team, Nekoma. The previous third years were gone and the first years have now become second years. Though it was hard letting go of their seniors, they pulled through it. It was hard at first since most of the second years didn't really have that much on court experience since they weren't put in the starting line up but Ennoshita was trying his best with the new responsibility that Daichi gave him.

The training camp was not that chaotic as it did before since the loud third years were gone, Kuroo and Bokuto. The bro duo that might even beat Tanaka and Noya's broness, keyword might because no one can really beat those two.

The new first years of each team was doing great and one certain tall giraffe second year of Nekoma hasn't stop bothering the raven setter. "I wanna try that toss! You know the quick thing you do with Hinata! " Lev said, annoying the setter with his none stop begging for tosses"Lev, stop bothering him. You can't even hit my sets before, how do you expect to do what he and Shoyo does. " the cat like setter scolded.

"Mou Kenma-san! I improved! I can do that! " the half Russian and half japanese continued. The cat like setter decided to give up persuading his kouhai and looked for a place to play his game. While on the other hand, the raven setter was unaware of what to do.

"Lev." He called out. "Yeah Kageyama-kun? Are you gonna toss to me now?! How high should I jump? I can jump higher than Hinata!! " the middle blocker continued to ramble on his own, not even giving time for the setter to reply.

Finally noticing the distress of his teammate, the captain decided to step in. "Kageyama! Can you do something for me? " he called out and saw the relief look on his Kouhai's face. "Hai, Ennoshita-san! " Kageyama quickly replied and rushed over his captain, not looking back at the sulking second year.

"You know if Yaku-san was here you'll still be doing receives" Yamamoto said patting his kouhai's shoulder and nodding to himself. "I'll be the next Ace! Just you wait Senpai! " Lev shouted as he starts running out of the gym.

◁→♕♔Me♔♕←▷

The whole day Kageyama was very annoyed not only did a certain orange head boy as been telling him to toss to him but now that a tall giraffe has joined in persuading him. It was tiring, every time they open their mouth those were the only words coming out.

"Kageyama-kun! Toss To me! " said Hinata, immediately jumping infront of the setter. "No! Toss to Me! " Lev immediately retorted not wanting to lose the smaller one. "No me! " "Me! " this went on for such a long time and you can see the setter was about to burst a vein.

Ennoshita, taking a chance while the two were distracted fighting over Kageyama's toss. He quickly went to calm down the setter and took him away from the two.

"Ehh?! Where did he go?! " Lev shouted after noticing that the setter wasn't behind him anymore. "This is all your fault" Hinata sulked and pointed at the direction of Kageyama, who was setting for Tanaka, while Noya tries to receive it. "How is it MY fault! "