🏐UshiKage📆Day📆

⇨Ushijima X Kageyama⇦
ⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

Another day in the karasuno volleyball team. That means another chaos was in-store for a certain setter. Ever since that encounter with the one and only Ushijima Wakatoshi,  the ace hasn't stop pestering the setter. Curious as to how the karasuno concrete was able to make it that far. After beating them and went to nationals he grew more curious. It was said that the setter was the mind of the team. They make the calls and the plays.

They make sure that their spiker can easily get that ball across from all the blockers, it was their duty. Basically Ushijima was interested about how the setter made use of Hinata Shoyo. Based on the plays he had seen before, he was utterly terrible but after coming to Karasuno he was someone that can just bring you down in one quick attack.

He wanted to try if he can do it too. If he can do the plays the two Karasuno concrete does. They were a perfect duo but for some reason he didn't like the thought of that. So after that match he kept coming to Karasuno, wanting to try Kageyama's insane sets but everytime he was always kicked out and being picked on fights by a certain orange and by a buzz cutted boy.

Ushijima then joined the Schweiden Adlers, after a few years he was then joined by the setter he so wanted to try spiking too. They grew close and one time while at the changing rooms. Kageyama was looking at his phone with a confused expression and beckons him to look at it too. It was a picture of Oikawa Tooru and Hinata Shoyo both of them wore the same confused expressions and looked at each other. Then they went to practice.

Quite anti climactic isn't it?  But as the days, weeks, months or even years passed by the two grew closer. They were almost inseparable especially about how Ushijima keeps chasing certain people who approach the setter.

Kageyama for one didn't mind it, he was actually quite thankful. Interacting with people wasn't one of his strong suits and with the help of his ace, he wouldn't need to do it.

They enjoyed each other's companies though it was almost silent all the time, they quite like the comfort they give each other, it was relaxing and complete.

╰●♕♔Mine♔♕●╮

After practice the two went out to meet some of their old friends they fought against with. Under the blazing hot sun, chilling breeze and the shade of the tree they were meeting at.

"You ready? " Ushijima asked the setter in a soft and deep voice which the setter replied with a sloght nod. Walking quietly side by side their hands coincidentally graze each other. Getting flustered from the sudden feeling, Kageyama moved back a bit before feeling a big hand engulfed his hands with warmness. He looked at his side and saw Ushijima staring right ahead like nothing was happening but his flushed red ears gave it right away.

Not payjng any mind to it Kageyama followed suit and intertwined his fingers with the other as they comfortably walked to their destination.

"Kageyama-Kun!" The loud energetic ginger called out from the table they were sitting at. Making their way there, Kageyama released his grasp from Ushijima and quickly sat beside his former partner on court. Feeling down, Ushijima slowly mad ehis way to sit beside Sakusa, the only person he actually got a lot of interactions with beside the two from miyagi.

"Woah Bakayama!  You grew another centimeter again!  No fair!" Hinata complained as he checked bothe his and Kageyama's height. "Shut up boke. You're just angry that you didn't grew much" he smirked at the scowling ginger and the two started to bicker.

Watching the two's exchange, Ushijima can't help but feel jealous. He wanted to get close to the setter too, he wanted to talk to him like that too. "So Tobio-kun, have you finally stopped being a goody two shoes" Atsumu asked playfully, finally interrupting the former duo's bickering. At this comment Ushijima raised an eyebrow, he didn't get why his setter was being called a goody two shoes.

Kageyama replied with a grunt and turning away from the blonde. Noticing the slight uneasiness of his setter, Ushijima decided to jump into the conversation by spiking an intense left hand remark. "Have you stopped being so full of yourself? " He said with a straight face, everyone around the table stared at him in disbelief. "Oya Oya! Didn't know you got it in you Ushiwaka! "  the ohh so loud mouth Bokuto said patting him while Hinata was shaking in excitement.

On the other hand the sezzer who was hit  by the intense spike was silent glaring daggers at Ushijima. He then heard a chuckle at his side. "Nice receive. " Sakusa said behind his mask, snickering at him.

After that chaotic and exciting gathering, the two Adlers decided to go back home on the way the two stopped by at a convenience store. "Uh.. Thanks about earlier Ushijima-san. " Kageyam said while paying the cashier for the milk he bought.

"Wakatoshi "after the tall man said this, Kageyam turned to look at him, he was already outside of the store. Rushing out of the store, he was beside the waiting Ushijima. "Sorry I didn't catch that?  What was it Ushijima-san? "

"Wakatoshi. Call me Wakatoshi" the setter stood there stunned for a second and noticed that he was being left behind.

"U-uhh Wakatoshi-san! Wait for me! " hearing his given name called out, Ushijima slowed his pace and  smiled to himself before it disappeared once the setter was right next to him.

"Then please call me Tobio, Wakatoshi-san! " Kageyama said bowing at him in respect. Patting the setter's head, they continued on their way home thinking about what happened this day and the days to come.